Sunglasses

I had a pair of Oakley juliets paid around £300 for them,left them in a hotel room in Gib,cheap ones after that from decathlon normally £20 a pair.

Haven’t read the thread but don’t make the mistake of thinking they’re all the same and a cheapo pair will do, not in strong sun anyway. I took some to Spain once and nearly had serious problems till I realised it was them. Weariing them the tendency is for the eyes to open normally but there’s no protection and my eyes were really hurting. I thought i’d got sand in the eyes or something and was buying drops and bathing them to ease it. Put another decent pair on and it eased off so I knew it was them.

Iirc they were advertised as offering all the right protection etc.

Haven’t read the thread but don’t make the mistake of thinking they’re all the same and a cheapo pair will do, not in strong sun anyway. I took some to Spain once and nearly had serious problems till I realised it was them. Weariing them the tendency is for the eyes to open normally but there’s no protection and my eyes were really hurting. I thought i’d got sand in the eyes or something and was buying drops and bathing them to ease it. Put another decent pair on and it eased off so I knew it was them.

Iirc they were advertised as offering all the right protection etc.

Agreed mate but SunGod’s are fantastic

had a pair of Oakleys that i left under my seat at Wembley :lol:

laugh now but was wounded when i actually realized

bought a cheap pair to tide me over for holiday which were garbage so looking to get some decent ones

those SunGod's mentioned look decent like

Back