Sunderland

The 15 Sunderland areas with the highest Covid case rates ...
.sunderlandecho.com/health/coronavirus/15-sunderland-areas...
3 hours ago · The 15 Sunderland areas with the highest Covid case rates as city sees fall in rate for first time since before Christmas Areas in and around Sunderland have seen a fall in Covid

It's getting to the point with the echo that it's pointless clicking on the link. Telling me I have 2 free articles but doesn't allow me to read unless I register my email.

Just looking for info off anyone really.
I'm trying to work out why my town is so bad, does Sunderland have PCR testing centres ( we have 4 ) dotted around or just the normal testing centre ?

I had heard a rumour that there has been an outbreak of covid with Sunderland city council staff and that's why bins haven't been emptied in certain areas of the city this week.

Hopefully this is rubbish (pardon the pun) and it's just down to the weather.

What's the verdict then? Won't let me open without registering my email and am I shite giving someone with a website that shite my email.

Apparently werr more deprived than other councils in the north east. I dont buy that like as South Shields and Gateshead are much lower than us, and I dont think there will be much difference in deprevation levels. Seems a ver6 lazy excuse to me like.

Back