Sunderland

I'm hearing a 43 year old person has appointment in a Health Centre in Sunderland at the end of next week for the vaccine and has no health issues.
How can this be the case?

When the pubs reopen (provisionally) 17th May I wonder if they will all be able to reopen in Sunderland?
I will certainly be making an effort to support the local independent pubs in Sunderland of as opposed to the national chain ones.

When the pubs reopen (provisionally) 17th May I wonder if they will all be able to reopen in Sunderland?
I will certainly be making an effort to support the local independent pubs in Sunderland of as opposed to the national chain ones.
would have thought no reason not to, 17th is a Monday so might not be too busy ( apart from josephs, sinatras etc ) but its a chance to play themelves in if a bit rusty.

There should be no reason why not other than those that run them holding back to see how it pans out. Plus the fact that maybe not all of them will be re-opening at all.

Back