Sunderland Station Skins

That was a lad from charter drive, can't remember his name, put it on middle field bomby behind shops it landed bottom of Carlton Crescent cracking pavement. Kev Frost was sitting on wall next to where it landed. He went over back of wall, nearly shit himself.

Trojan was a wanker, nowt but a bully, knocked about with lads younger than himself. We had all grown out of the estate gang culture by the time he came on scene. He got put away for jumping Woody in cut next to Herra school and putting him in hospital.
And there I was thinking that Kev Frost was a proper hard nut. Shows how wrong I was lol

Do you happen to know any details for him at all? I'm trying to do my family tree and failing badly...
Heard a rumour he once knocked out a horse, he used to get up the ice rink and twas always with marlon and that he was in the court round up again the other week for braying someone can always remember he clocked someone with a pool ball in a sock outside crowtree
Do you happen to know any details for him at all? I'm trying to do my family tree and failing badly...
Heard a rumour he knocked out a horse he used to get on the ice rink and that was always with marlon and that who was in the court round up again the other week for braying someone can always remember he clocked someone with a pool ball in a sock outside crowtree

I can remember Zone 57 (named after the T&E PTE zone that covered the SR4 area). Knew one of the members (Timmy Craggs), but didn't have owt to do with the Station Skins (or the SS as they were known as). I used to gan inside the leisure and buck the lasses instead of sitting on the steps outside wishing I could.
Zone 57 were based in the youth centre in the Cloisters Ashbrooke, only the singer was a Station Skin and he was a dickhead. Rest were Pyley, Mad Vic the drummer and legendary Guitarist Dickie Hammond R.I.P. Dickie went on to form punk bands H.D.Q and formed Leatherface with Frankie Stubbs .

That was a lad from charter drive, can't remember his name, put it on middle field bomby behind shops it landed bottom of Carlton Crescent cracking pavement. Kev Frost was sitting on wall next to where it landed. He went over back of wall, nearly shit himself.

Trojan was a wanker, nowt but a bully, knocked about with lads younger than himself. We had all grown out of the estate gang culture by the time he came on scene. He got put away for jumping Woody in cut next to Herra school and putting him in hospital.
molly c, used to knock around with the twins from warwick drive ) , always inventing bombs etc, in another time they would have contributed to the manhattan project.

Zone 57 were based in the youth centre in the Cloisters Ashbrooke, only the singer was a Station Skin and he was a dickhead. Rest were Pyley, Mad Vic the drummer and legendary Guitarist Dickie Hammond R.I.P. Dickie went on to form punk bands H.D.Q and formed Leatherface with Frankie Stubbs .
I always though Vic K was in the station skins.

He lived just behind back of Christchurch, last time I saw him, me and dickie went round to ask if we could borrow his drumkit after Zone 57 had split up. Opened door and, said"fuck off " and slammed door. Never seen him again!!

Molly C?? Never heard of him like.
Unless it's Moll , who used to drink in the board Inn with Chat.
f***ing nuts with a chemistry set man, founder member of
Molly C?? Never heard of him like.
Unless it's Moll , who used to drink in the board Inn with Chat.
[/
Fuck me. Never had him ads a bomb maker mind. Quiet lad. A bit of a sweaty. Always wore a global hypercolour t shirt that changed colour with your body heat. He was like a f***ing traffic light all night, changing colour every 10 mins.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
f***ing nuts with a chemistry set man, founder member of AL Qaeda

Back