Sunderland Station Skins

Watched them all jump out of a couple white transit vans down nookside and run into King George’s Park whaling and bansheeing all tooled up heading for a line of Pennywell proper naughty boys, getting closer and closer and the line didn’t flinch did it, got absolutely f***ing battered they did to the point they were trying to throw unconscious skins into the backs of the transits whilst moving and dropping them on the road just to get out of there. It looked like a shaven culloden, Embarrassing it was

Sorry to reopen an old post but does anyone happen to know Roy Cummings aka Trojan? From what my mum has told me, he was part of the Station Skins.
That's a name from the past. I remember him.
His name was Trevor mate not Timmy, I started Zone 57 band with Slav, pielly, Dickie Hammond (RIP) I left the group to work in London and Trev took over...
You were the first band I ever saw. ;) :) It was at the YWCA in about 84 I think. I remember The Station Skins going mental on the floor, to your band. :cool:

Last edited:
Were they all racists as people think. I knew one and he was but was wondering were they all that way, I can’t imagine they were personally.

No. Just knew he was a hard fucker, think he was from Farra or Doxy Park.
from farra, was in my year at school. not sure his surname cummings though. unless getting wrong person.
hold on, I might be getting me farra hammer boys( fhb ) mixed up with station skins, not sure mutually exclusive though.

Last edited:
Farra hammer boys were Sog, docka, 2 bewicks etc.
Remember when they launched that pipe bomb from the bus terminus, it landed in East herra, carlto crescent next to the shops. A scaffie pole filled with fertiliser and gun powder or summit along them lines.there was a crater in the concrete where it landed.

Remember when they launched that pipe bomb from the bus terminus, it landed in East herra, carlto crescent next to the shops. A scaffie pole filled with fertiliser and gun powder or summit along them lines.there was a crater in the concrete where it landed.
That was a lad from charter drive, can't remember his name, put it on middle field bomby behind shops it landed bottom of Carlton Crescent cracking pavement. Kev Frost was sitting on wall next to where it landed. He went over back of wall, nearly shit himself.
Trojan was leader of the Fhb. Also a station skin.
Trojan was a wanker, nowt but a bully, knocked about with lads younger than himself. We had all grown out of the estate gang culture by the time he came on scene. He got put away for jumping Woody in cut next to Herra school and putting him in hospital.

Last edited:
That was a lad from charter drive, can't remember his name, put it on middle field bomby behind shops it landed bottom of Carlton Crescent cracking pavement. Kev Frost was sitting on wall next to where it landed. He went over back of wall, nearly shit himself.

Trojan was a wanker, nowt but a bully, knocked about with lads younger than himself. We had all grown out of the estate gang culture by the time he came on scene. He got put away for jumping Woody in cut next to Herra school and putting him in hospital.
I remember woody. The cynt smashed the goalposts me dad made for us in the back field . He was obsessed with setting our bommy alight anarl. 🤣

I was always led to believe it was the FHB who done that.everydays a school day Roppa.

Last edited:

Back