Sunderland Station Skins

And my nemesis Snowy 😬
Which one as there were two of them. Both dodge pots
The two lads wearing glasses and green jackets are called Day Day and somebody called Spurs. Both pricks and bullies. Saw them beat up a young kid on the 20 bus because they wanted his tie. I was a kid then and scared watching. Would love to fill the both of theses bell ends in.
Dunno if we talking about same lad , sure he went southmoor , right edge on him , constantly causing Botha especially when the odds in his favour with numbers , had couple run ins with him outside Lesh and around town , I’m sure Bew knocked him cold out outside upper deck.
Seen him couple times in recent years and looks in bad way , little dog with him, as if he’s been down n out . He was a dick when we were all teens but felt sorry when saw him . Still walkin round with a swagger mind 😆
@mini-x2 @tunstall birdman was he a carpet salesman ?!! 😂.
I alzaos,see him with little dog near the cemetary near round robin pub. Looks ill
I think he might have been called donner
He’s called Martin Donnelly and is one of the good lads among them.

Last edited:

Jeff was always game but couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
I considered him a bit of a mate. I watched as he turned into a big head and starting to be edgy in life. But when he disrespected me like that behind my back, then to my face by calling me and telling me to fuck off, I flipped. I did not want to fight him but I was not going to let that go. I was not scared of his knife.

Last edited:
Marty I think marra.
Marty Marshall
Aye, class times bopping with your boy. :)

I used to get on with Clint, until my girlfriend said he tried to chat her up and told her to ditch me (She told me not to confront him). So I confronted him in a pub, when he was with a lass (Who I had also dated :cool:) and he called me a joker. To which I replied 'I'll show you who is the joker outside'. I waited for him for about 10 minutes to come out the pub and when he come over, fists ups at me, I knocked him on his arse with a flurry of punches. As I was braying him on the ground, the police suddenly showed up, so I legged it to avoid being arrested. :lol:
We need a catch up soon me owld pal.

Last edited:
Which one as there were two of them. Both dodge pots

The two lads wearing glasses and green jackets are called Day Day and somebody called Spurs. Both pricks and bullies. Saw them beat up a young kid on the 20 bus because they wanted his tie. I was a kid then and scared watching. Would love to fill the both of theses bell ends in.

I alzaos,see him with little dog near the cemetary near round robin pub. Looks ill
Oh trust me mate..there’s one off the night they had a go at me..I’ve seen him in town the odd time..I won’t but I’d love to lamp the fka.

Back