Sunderland people everyone or most people knew off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

There’s a new one (or at least a new one to me). A fella in his 60’s I’d guess. Sits in the bridges all of the time. Apparently has a ridiculously massive cock and set of bollocks.

Our lass read about him (fuck knows where) and then we spotted him the other day.
Someone else must know about this fella, I don’t really want to google him to find out about him

There used to be an old bloke who walked constantly up and down the road roughly from the Prospect to the Barnes in 1960s/1970s, on the Bede School side of the road. I think he must have had spondylitis or something, he seemed to be more and more bent over as the years passed. I mentioned him to a colleague a few years ago and he said he thought he ended up being murdered.

Kin hell aye , whatever happend to him. Used to wave at the cars

Drunken Billy was Hytlon Castles Finest.............
Pain in the arse Billy was at the shops when pissed on his Special Brew 8:30 in the morning!😂 He used to play for Preston when he was younger u know. Used to carry a black n white picture in his inside pocket in his Preston strip.
The was a bloke who used to dress like a cowboy up red house when i was growing up, can't remember his name.

Think he ended up getting outed as a nonce but could be wrong.
Shane the cowboy. Uaed to walk down Hylton Castle with his guitar.

Last edited:
There's a fella that can be added to the list that I don't think has ever being mentioned and I've just clicked on I see him everytime I'm in the bridges.
Oldish bloke who normally has headphones like ear defenders around his neck. He has multiple fantasy type rings on his fingers. Sometimes wheres sunglasses. Often see him sitting about or at the coffee tables.

There's a fella that can be added to the list that I don't think has ever being mentioned and I've just clicked on I see him everytime I'm in the bridges.
Oldish bloke who normally has headphones like ear defenders around his neck. He has multiple fantasy type rings on his fingers. Sometimes wheres sunglasses. Often see him sitting about or at the coffee tables.

I think I know who you mean, little fella with a rocker kind of look who sits on the coffee shop seats near the entrance to Jacky Whites?

Seen a bloke matching that description some time last week in the Bridges, having a cuppa outside JD Sports.

He must move from one coffee shop to another.

Last edited:
I think I know who you mean, little fella with a rocker kind of look who sits on the coffee shop seats near the entrance to Jacky Whites?

Seen a bloke matching that description some time last week in the Bridges, having a cuppa outside JD Sports.

He must move from one coffee shop to another.

If the Spectre and Dave the Rave can earn their own names then I'm sure Rocker Coffee guy deserves something.
(Obviously not Rocker Coffee guy as that's a bit shit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back