Sunderland people everyone or most people knew off?

Posts on here now as @Fletch
Talking of Pickles and that Town Casuals lot from the mid 80s, is Snowy still around?
Twat ... you cracked that gag before :D

use to see snowy now n again power walking a dog along Durham road , still edgy as owt but looked like he had fallen on bad times , said alright and that was it, haven’t seen him for couple year now though, was a right worky ticket when we were younger, outside the Lesh and the old bus station clashed couple of times

Last edited:
Twat ... you cracked that gag before :D

use to see snowy now n again power walking a dog along Durham road , still edgy as owt but looked like he had fallen on bad times , said alright and that was it, haven’t seen him for couple year now though, was a right worky ticket when we were younger, outside the Lesh and the old bus station clashed couple of times

Aye the twat came up to me in Fawcett Street when I was about twelve and asked me for a bite of my Wimpy Cheeseburger. Seeing as he had about thirty lads with him I felt obliged to let the f***ing scrote have a chomp :evil:

There was a bloke worked at Whitburn Pit travelled on Economic buses who would suddenly bring his head backwards and his head would come forward as if trying to stick a nut on someone. We used to call him Noddy. He was on the last bus one Saturday when he unleashed a mighty nut which hit a bloke full in the face, quite unintentional, the bloke’s face was in a hell of a mess. They stopped the bus and he was taken to hospital. I’m sure anyone living in Whitburn pre 1968 or travelled on the Economics would know him.

Not Sunderland but just did a bit research on Big Hec he raised over a million for charity but died when he was only 38.

I remember him collecting outside of Roker Park, Shields lad.

Back