"Sunderland is not an attractive job due to their policies and strategies"

You are talking about development. Trouble is that takes a long time, it may not work out. These are in the first team now, madness anf thry will be expected to be somewhwere nesr nect season. As a i have always said, this is never going to work, it is already a pigs ear, they who appear to have little knowledge seem determined to make it work. Younds in this failure will also fail and that is another. Reason for pessism. All these names bandied about willl not work here, most especially Roy Kean.
Clarke was in a similar position when he signed for us though. He'd played little first team football and his confidence was low. It took quite a long time to become the player we have now and hopefully that's the development we see from Mundle, Rusyn or Watson next season.

A defensive midfielder who can organise and help the team keep it's shape would be massive for this team and imo would help other players to look better.

Let's be honest here, it's very unlikely we are going to sign a player who is as good as Clarke as much as we would want that to happen.

Don Goodman..and he is spot on imo. He also says "i hear that when Jack Clarke goes, Sunderland believe his replacement is already at the club and they will be developing somebody" Nobody who we have brought in, is anywhere near as Clarke's replacement. If Goodman has been told the club believe we have his replacement already, then we are fucked. Also, he is correct about the calibre of Head Coach we may be able to attract under the set up.
It's why Mundle was signed mate. I can feel it in me watta.

Back