"Sunderland is not an attractive job due to their policies and strategies"

rubberface

Striker
Don Goodman..and he is spot on imo. He also says "i hear that when Jack Clarke goes, Sunderland believe his replacement is already at the club and they will be developing somebody" Nobody who we have brought in, is anywhere near as Clarke's replacement. If Goodman has been told the club believe we have his replacement already, then we are fucked. Also, he is correct about the calibre of Head Coach we may be able to attract under the set up.

Don Goodman..and he is spot on imo. He also says "i hear that when Jack Clarke goes, Sunderland believe his replacement is already at the club and they will be developing somebody" Nobody who we have brought in, is anywhere near as Clarke's replacement. If Goodman has been told the club believe we have his replacement already, then we are fucked. Also, he is correct about the calibre of Head Coach we may be able to attract under the set up.

He’s probably right but he hates safc so he can get fucked

Rusyn, Mundle and Watson. I don't mind trying to develop these lads when Clarke goes but we have to buy a quality CDM and striker to balance the side. No t sure that's going to happen though.

I still think Rusyn was identified last Summer with the expectation that Clarke was going, then when he didn't it's a positive and Rusyn's got a year to get ready for it. Then to add to that they managed to get a deal for Mundle that was unexpected. That's two seven figure fees paid for two players that appear to primarily want to play off the left side so I'd personally be surprised if we buy another in the Summer.

Clarke was a lot better than people made him out to be in League One but he was definitely still raw, he was still getting labelled as inconsistent this time last year by some divvies. Just have to hope the likes of Mundle can get better with game time in the way that Clarke did.

Rusyn, Mundle and Watson. I don't mind trying to develop these lads when Clarke goes but we have to buy a quality CDM and striker to balance the side. No t sure that's going to happen though.
...then you are going from one problem to another mate...from no striker to no first team ready regualr left winger. We need to get a first team ready made replacement in for Clarke AND to do that we need to spend ££ on quality IF we want promotion next season.

He’s probably right but he hates safc so he can get fucked
Is the correct answer

I still think Rusyn was identified last Summer with the expectation that Clarke was going, then when he didn't it's a positive and Rusyn's got a year to get ready for it. Then to add to that they managed to get a deal for Mundle that was unexpected. That's two seven figure fees paid for two players that appear to primarily want to play off the left side so I'd personally be surprised if we buy another in the Summer.

Clarke was a lot better than people made him out to be in League One but he was definitely still raw, he was still getting labelled as inconsistent this time last year by some divvies. Just have to hope the likes of Mundle can get better with game time in the way that Clarke did.
..agree about the reason Rusyn was bought in, we scouted him whilst he was playing left of a forward 3. Similar to Clarke's role..but we have NEVER played Rusyn there to see what he's like..even since Clarke has been out.

Back