Sunderland Everton special bond ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's definitely a bond there especially with the Bradley thing I've seen 1st hand how they treat their own fans and it's different class we don't get any thing but shit football and jumped up knobs in high vis coats feeling important oh yes and an empty wallet after our weekly drubbing they call themselves the people's club and tbf they are

Have we developed a shared bond ? It almost feels like we have, particularly after their fantastic support of Bradley Lowery. They have also been coincidently accommodating with us in recent seasons in us taking vital points from them when we have really really needed it eg that game last season, the 2-0 at Goodison w!hen Danny Graham scored ( surely something dodgy going on there ) the year beforee. Then theres the 1-0 at the Sol under Dicanio, maybes even the Boxing day win for us there in 2013 when Tim Howard got sent off
I am not saying they have given us those points but perhaps lady luck or whatever other powers that be will smile on us again tomorrow and we will leave Goodison with another critical 3 points !
Always liked Everton as a kid, but their gesture(s) towards wee Bradley have really cemented them as my 2nd team. Hope we destroy them tomorrow

Fans always seem like scum bags every time they come up. Hitting and spitting on people etc. Nee mates of ours

....................And...?????

Suppose you COULD say we've done ok then.....................................created in 1986 and within 20 years we'd won a major trophy and appeared in a European final.

On a different note ... I like your 'signature' , one of my favourite bands as a kid.

Have we developed a shared bond ? It almost feels like we have, particularly after their fantastic support of Bradley Lowery. They have also been coincidently accommodating with us in recent seasons in us taking vital points from them when we have really really needed it eg that game last season, the 2-0 at Goodison w!hen Danny Graham scored ( surely something dodgy going on there ) the year beforee. Then theres the 1-0 at the Sol under Dicanio, maybes even the Boxing day win for us there in 2013 when Tim Howard got sent off
I am not saying they have given us those points but perhaps lady luck or whatever other powers that be will smile on us again tomorrow and we will leave Goodison with another critical 3 points !

all that happened was cahill came home to Australia

he was a mackem slayer

wished we had signed him for us for a couple of years

was everything that whickam , graham and fletcher were supposed to be x 10

....................And...?????

Suppose you COULD say we've done ok then.....................................created in 1986 and within 20 years we'd won a major trophy and appeared in a European final.

On a different note ... I like your 'signature' , one of my favourite bands as a kid.

Hahaha I'm just winding you up man. Couldn't care less about Boro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back