Sunderland Everton special bond ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think our common bond comes from both having insufferable neighbours :lol:

Anybody with an ounce of sense knows who's the "real" team in your city.....and Goodison is still a propper old skool stadium too. Despite those pillars :rolleyes::lol:

Seen more trouble with their fans than the mags, Boro and Leeds combined :neutral:

Think their club behaved unbelievably towards Bradley and family, the chaps on here seem pleasant enough and in their forums.

However, they have a very large element of rat like support who enjoy nothing more than behaving like kernts.

My experience has showed to never trust a scouser.

Which is great.
It's just this 'proper club' thing being banded about.
I would have thought all clubs are 'proper' clubs ......to their own supporters.

It's a phrase, but I've seen the difference - and (unfortunately?) things are changing at EFC now on many levels - many for the better, but the "proper" is wearing thinner

To me Everton are like Villa. Proper grand old club, steeped in history, won shit loads, lots of seasons in top flight, great fans and funny old grounds

Decent club, lovely people, have a lot of time for Everton, but at the end of the day they're f***ing scousers, bunch of c unts.

They've been very good with Bradley and raising money and awareness

Definitely no special bond though, their fans were utter arseholes at the cup replay and then when Di Canio beat them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back