Sunderland Bands and Artists (Spotify Playlist)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Browns from Castletown and Goldie looking Chain are from Park Lane.

B.B Kings from Haughton le Spring whilst Primal Scream are from Trimdon Dean.

Self claimed American cock rockers Skid Row, actually hail from Washington hick village Shiny Row.

I have created a playlist on Spotify of all the bands and artists I know with a strong connection to Sunderland (formed in Sunderland or born in Sunderland) but would love to grow this list as I suspect I have just scratched the surface. I am not just looking for well known artists. I would love bands from the area just starting out to get their tracks on here. I know a lot of people starting out put their music on Soundcloud but with free or cheap services like distrokid and amuse.io people should get their songs online and on this list.

Click here for the spotify link

I am trying to keep it to one song per artist but please add tracks/bands you think are relevant.
Yersin

Running from Wolves

Running From Wolves is only available on Soundcloud now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve Straughan..I speak to him on FB now and then..seems a really nice lad.
That’s the impression I get too like, he’s been playing in bands for years, HiFi Spitfires are great.

Social Room are the next biggest thing I hope they were on in independant on Saturday sold out a month on advance and we're excellent.
They’re f***ing awful man. Middle of the road unoriginal indie lad shite.

Last edited:
That’s the impression I get too like, he’s been playing in bands for years, HiFi Spitfires are great.

Aye I like the stuff I've heard by them..Steve's been on the local punk scene for years..I've known of him for a long time but never actually spoke to him..bit crack I've had with him on FB was topper like..he knows all the old faces who I know and he just comes across really modest and down to earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back