Sunderland Bands and Artists (Spotify Playlist)

Its so easy these days to get your music online. Probably a loss maker.
Sadly I don't think myspace presence counts for much these days. I had 10,000 + people on my myspace profile. My website back at that time was getting 500 downloads a day.
Starting up again on Spotify, and Facebook and I have largely been back down to double digits.

BLEACH ?

Check out 'Hollow' by a band called Belle Mt. Lead singer is a really sound lad from Sunderland. Starting to get noticed now.

Well would you Adam and Eve it? By coincidence it seems that this was published today...

Logon or register to see this image

There's a bit bother concerning the release of this book as far as people connected to the Bunker on Stockton Road are concerned..they're saying on FB that no one came to them and asked for their input towards it..there's photos in it that have just been copied from old Bunker websites and publications..none of the people who took the original photos get any credit and there's loads of inaccuracies concerning quite a few of the photos..i know a few of the folks who aren't happy about it.

There's a bit bother concerning the release of this book as far as people connected to the Bunker on Stockton Road are concerned..they're saying on FB that no one came to them and asked for their input towards it..there's photos in it that have just been copied from old Bunker websites and publications..none of the people who took the original photos get any credit and there's loads of inaccuracies concerning quite a few of the photos..i know a few of the folks who aren't happy about it.[/QUOTE

I know a few too!

I know a few too!

Some narrow mindedness on this thread mind, loads of acts on there from Sunderland, still not mentioned! ;)
Ive closed it to random people adding things, spammers on spotify kept adding tracks.
If anyone has anything else to add (even if you end up coming across this thread years later from google) just message me on here and I will pick it up at some point.

Back