Sunderland Bands and Artists (Spotify Playlist)

raichcarter

Full Back
I have created a playlist on Spotify of all the bands and artists I know with a strong connection to Sunderland (formed in Sunderland or born in Sunderland) but would love to grow this list as I suspect I have just scratched the surface. I am not just looking for well known artists. I would love bands from the area just starting out to get their tracks on here. I know a lot of people starting out put their music on Soundcloud but with free or cheap services like distrokid and amuse.io people should get their songs online and on this list.

Click here for the spotify link

I am trying to keep it to one song per artist but please add tracks/bands you think are relevant.

I see you have Bear Trade on there, was going to suggest them. I work with the bass guitarist so get to hear about their gigs quite a bit

I have created a playlist on Spotify of all the bands and artists I know with a strong connection to Sunderland (formed in Sunderland or born in Sunderland) but would love to grow this list as I suspect I have just scratched the surface. I am not just looking for well known artists. I would love bands from the area just starting out to get their tracks on here. I know a lot of people starting out put their music on Soundcloud but with free or cheap services like distrokid and amuse.io people should get their songs online and on this list.

Click here for the spotify link

I am trying to keep it to one song per artist but please add tracks/bands you think are relevant.
Alexanda
Little comets

Back