Sunderland AFC Ladies

How's the free admission for season card holders working tomorrow? Still need a digital ticket or just show your season card at the turnstile?

Won 2-1 after Watford scored a late consolation but we missed a couple of chances at 2-0 to make it more comfortable.

I do wonder what part the weather played in boosting the crowd. One thing I believe the FA got wrong is moving the season from summer.
Aye, agree with that like. I’d go more often for a nice couple of hours in the sun & a bit football.

Even had a nap at half time lying on the grass :cool:

Won 2-1 after Watford scored a late consolation but we missed a couple of chances at 2-0 to make it more comfortable.

I do wonder what part the weather played in boosting the crowd. One thing I believe the FA got wrong is moving the season from summer.
It probably helped that the men had no game this weekend too….plus couldnt season ticket holders get in for nowt today ?

Expect a tough match today against Coventry United Ladies (IIRC not affiliated with the Jimmy Hill crew as their men's Coventry United FC are 9-th tier football).

Cov United Ladies sit in last place with 4 points but that's after a 10-point docking. Unbeaten in the last four and haven't conceded in the last three matches, expect them to overtake Watford and avoid relegation.

Would be happy with a 1-0 win at Eppleton (2 PM KO).

Very even game with us having a couple of chances at the end. Mullen's shot producing a very good save and Brown maybe could've made their 'keeper work a bit harder for her effort but still was a decent chance. Can't recall them testing Moan in a similar fashion.

Not quite 2 points dropped but we did have the two best chances in a game of few.

Very even game with us having a couple of chances at the end. Mullen's shot producing a very good save and Brown maybe could've made their 'keeper work a bit harder for her effort but still was a decent chance. Can't recall them testing Moan in a similar fashion.

Not quite 2 points dropped but we did have the two best chances in a game of few.
Thought we played well and, as other times I've been, lack a cutting edge up top. The save from Mullen's effort was top-drawer.

Its great that the lasses have achieved their objective of staying in the championship for another season, hopefully they cankick on and really challenge next season.
If our mens side manage to go up this season i will be happy if they can repeat the lasses feat next year….consolidating in the Championship then push on……Look at Luton and Coventry this season, Barnsley last season

Back