Sunderland accomodation

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngy

Central Defender
Trying to find accomodation for weekend of Portsmouth game but all hotels really high prices compared to normal, April 27th -28th, is there something on in the city that weekend ? Cheers

Trying to find accomodation for weekend of Portsmouth game but all hotels really high prices compared to normal, April 27th -28th, is there something on in the city that weekend ? Cheers
Obviously the other 50,000 odd you’re bringing up have got in before u

Strong possibility of this match being Skyjacked....

The Portsmouth supporters booked it for their 'big promotion party' after they beat us and went 8 points clear ...

... don't worry, they'll soon be cancelling in their droves :lol:

IF you have very little standards then the traveldoge high street West is £41 that night.

IF you have very little standards then the traveldoge high street West is £41 that night.

Hmmmm ...

... I recently had a week at the Intercontinental, Park Lane with Mrs Reiver and will be there again in two weeks.

I was at the Blackpool match, with a son, and paid £39 for a room in Sunderland.

My standards, in all cases, suit the occasion.

The match was a few drinks before and after the game with a bed at the end ..... the standard was absolutely perfect tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back