Sunderland accomodation

youngy

Central Defender
Trying to find accomodation for weekend of Portsmouth game but all hotels really high prices compared to normal, April 27th -28th, is there something on in the city that weekend ? Cheers

Trying to find accomodation for weekend of Portsmouth game but all hotels really high prices compared to normal, April 27th -28th, is there something on in the city that weekend ? Cheers
Obviously the other 50,000 odd you’re bringing up have got in before u

Strong possibility of this match being Skyjacked....

The Portsmouth supporters booked it for their 'big promotion party' after they beat us and went 8 points clear ...

... don't worry, they'll soon be cancelling in their droves :lol:

IF you have very little standards then the traveldoge high street West is £41 that night.

IF you have very little standards then the traveldoge high street West is £41 that night.

Hmmmm ...

... I recently had a week at the Intercontinental, Park Lane with Mrs Reiver and will be there again in two weeks.

I was at the Blackpool match, with a son, and paid £39 for a room in Sunderland.

My standards, in all cases, suit the occasion.

The match was a few drinks before and after the game with a bed at the end ..... the standard was absolutely perfect tbh.

Back