Sunderland accomodation

Trying to find accomodation for weekend of Portsmouth game but all hotels really high prices compared to normal, April 27th -28th, is there something on in the city that weekend ? Cheers
Abingdon B&B, down the beach, loads of bars in the area, and a 5 minute taxi ride to the SOL.

I don't persist as such. The whitemare pool one was a very last minute arrangement. But since finding a used condom by my bedside one time I've been very reluctant to use them. To their credit they refunded me. Can't tar them all with the same brush mind. But it has given me a different outlook to their company.
Better than finding one hanging out of your arse mind.....:D

Just stayed in the Premier Inn. £30 for the night, Mrs gets a staff discount from Whitbread.

Sorry nee pics or nee discount I’m afraid :D

People were very quick to take the piss out of the OP for assuming he got the home/away fixtures mixed up, but an insightful click on his profile reveals he is not living in Sunderland.

The title also shows he is referring directly to staying here and not in Portsmouth.

Was trying to think where the Intercontinental was in Park Lane, is it near Louis or next to Port of Call? I've lived in Sunderland too long:)

Me and Mrs BC stayed at the Hilton in Park Lane, supposedly their flagship hotel..it was shite and the 24th floor bar was one of the worst hotel bars I've been in.
Hilton to a greater or lesser degree are living off their reputation. There are far better hotels these days.

Try no 16 in seaham, really good vfm, loads to do before and after the match if u come back through, £15 in an Uber from sol btw.

Back