Sun’s Out / Illegal Motorbikes

As predicted, it’s happened. Hylton Rd by the hospital.

Through a red light and splat.
Well seeing as it wasn't an illegal motorbike, in fact it wasn't a motorbike at all I'd say the prediction didn't happen. Don't worry though, even a stopped clock is correct twice a day so eventually I'm sure you'll get your wish.

Tuono the troll arguing that black is actually white.

What a complete shit stirrer.

Sadly this won’t be the last electric bike or scooter accident we see in Sunderland.

Well seeing as it wasn't an illegal motorbike, in fact it wasn't a motorbike at all I'd say the prediction didn't happen. Don't worry though, even a stopped clock is correct twice a day so eventually I'm sure you'll get your wish.
Let's hope so.

Driving home via the 183 last week, I passed the Korrin/dad display and the scorch marks on the road. Seconds later, a motorcycle with no plates wheelied past me. Good to see they learned something after a man died ffs. I am a motorcyclist. I am an aggressive one, and as I raced motocross in my youth I can hoist a nice controlled wheelie (depending on what I am riding). There is a time and a place, and heavy traffic is not it.

Tuono the troll arguing that black is actually white.

What a complete shit stirrer.

Sadly this won’t be the last electric bike or scooter accident we see in Sunderland.
Me arguing black is white!!!!
It wasn't an illegal motorbike, it wasn't even a motorbike.
If anyone was shit stirring it was the posters implying it was.
Sorry for pointing out the truth.

It was a two wheeled motorised vehicle being driven dangerously with four people on it so yeah that fits into the category of illegal motorbike as far as I’m concerned.

Weird fuckers on here.
Driving home via the 183 last week, I passed the Korrin/dad display and the scorch marks on the road. Seconds later, a motorcycle with no plates wheelied past me. Good to see they learned something after a man died ffs. I am a motorcyclist. I am an aggressive one, and as I raced motocross in my youth I can hoist a nice controlled wheelie (depending on what I am riding). There is a time and a place, and heavy traffic is not it.
This, love seeing a bike flying round a B road in the summer making a bit of noise, but these silent fuckers with nee helmet going full chat when people are crossing the road are wankers.

Last edited:
It was a two wheeled motorised vehicle being driven dangerously with four people on it so yeah that fits into the category of illegal motorbike as far as I’m concerned.

Weird fuckers on here.

This, love seeing a bike flying round a B road in the summer making a bit of noise, but these silent fuckers with nee helmet going full chat when people are crossing the road are wankers.
Loud pipes save lives.

Weird fuckers on here.

And that's the problem "as far as I'm concerned". The fact it wasn't a motorbike makes no difference to you. Weird fuckers on here, they'd rather believe their own bigotry than the truth.

Bikes and mopeds driven dangerously at a risk to the public mate
I’m being a confrontational here but we are confusing some terminology

A bike or moped may not be “illegal” just because of where it’s being ridden.

A super bike ridden on a public road at 140 mph is not necessary illegal. It may well be taxed, tested and insured but the action of speeding is the illegal bit not the bike.

People who want to get into off road riding experience difficulties as there are so few opportunities and spaces to practice, Which is why they go where they go.

The problems start when they start to interact with other members of the public including the noise factor.

A super bike ridden on a public road at 140 mph is not necessary illegal. It may well be taxed, tested and insured but the action of speeding is the illegal bit not the bike.

People who want to get into off road riding experience difficulties as there are so few opportunities and spaces to practice, Which is why they go where they go.

The problems start when they start to interact with other members of the public including the noise factor.
Tar and brush comes to mind
Riding bikes since 1976
I was a wrong un from day 1
Rode off road ,on road
Never been arrested or had a fine yet

I had Motorcross bikes in the 90s but used to go to a proper track near Bishop Auckland, although I can't see the harm in these ones at Follingsby. At least they're out the way of the public.

Back