Stupid Names for Bairns - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ive said before on these threads but my aunt worked in a school in Greenock or Port Glasgow where there was a kid called Pocahontas McGinty

Was that the same school that had a kid with the name that rhymed, Versace McClachie? That creased me: the charver poet of Scotland's child.

Lass at work told me how she previously worked with a lass called Female.

Apparently when the beirn was born it was rushed away for assisted breathing and came back with a little tag on her foot specifying the gender etc for the doctors.

The stupid bitch thought the doctors had named the newborn Female, prenounced 'Fer-Mar-Lay' and she kept it :eek:

I'd gathered that. Just couldn't think of many other celebs (Z list or other) who go by Christopher rather than Chris. Christopher Timothy, maybe?
The lad out of 'That Seventies Show' doesn't like 'Chris' so goes by 'Topher' which is bloody ridiculous but people in Hollywood are always doing some gimmick to make their name seem more recognizable. Like pointless inclusion of middle names. Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio in case we get her mixed up with all the other Mary Mastrantonios there are out there.

Lass at work told me how she previously worked with a lass called Female.

Apparently when the beirn was born it was rushed away for assisted breathing and came back with a little tag on her foot specifying the gender etc for the doctors.

The stupid bitch thought the doctors had named the newborn Female, prenounced 'Fer-Mar-Lay' and she kept it :eek:

Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed

The lad out of 'That Seventies Show' doesn't like 'Chris' so goes by 'Topher' which is bloody ridiculous but people in Hollywood are always doing some gimmick to make their name seem more recognizable. Like pointless inclusion of middle names. Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio in case we get her mixed up with all the other Mary Mastrantonios there are out there.

Topher Grace isn't it? I think he's the only person who's done that. Although I did know a Timothy who wanted to be known as Miffy (as in Ti-miffy) we just thought he was as twat.

There was a Mexican family that lived close to us and she had twin sons, Juan who lived in town and Amal who she hadn't seen in years. She used to get upset when looking at their photos together but I told her " divn't worry, when you've seen Juan you've seen Amal"

A relation of mine was godparent to 'Spartacus Flashman -----. Parents should've been shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back