Study suggests Pfizer vaccine can become DNA in liver cells in lab tests

It's not. I don't agree with the push for the vaccination marra. I've had Covid twice. I should be allowed to travel wherever without being asked to have several needles against the thing I've had twice.

Yup.
you cant have developed much immunity from the first time you had it then.

you cant have developed much immunity from the first time you had it then.
Different strains innit bro. And almost two years apart. Perhaps having it meant the second dose was a walk in the park? Also, the missus has had all the jabs, and has also had it twice. Those vaccinations mustn't give you much immunity eh!?

I only know a few people who haven’t had it
I dont know anyone in my close family who has had it (fingers crossed). 0/13 (though possibly 2 had it before it was "known" in January 2020).

Work colleagues it is about a 1:5 ratio ie one in five have had it.

I only have one close friend who has had it (april 2020)

I dont know anyone in my close family who has had it (fingers crossed). 0/13 (though possibly 2 had it before it was "known" in January 2020).

Work colleagues it is about a 1:5 ratio ie one in five have had it.

I only have one close friend who has had it (april 2020)

All of my family have had it now, my nana and grandad currently have it. Thankfully both feeling fine other than cold symptoms

The comments were the usual anti-vax nonsense man.

Of course “big pharma” are “quids in” as they provided a solution to a problem. By phrasing it like that you certainly make it sound as if they shouldn’t be or if they had something to do with it

Matt Ridley? The same Matt Ridley who was chairman of Northern Rock? The same
Matt Ridley who was a Tory lord? Why is he worth listening to ahead of other people?

I refuse to give advertising income to Triggernometry by watching their content
The same Matt Ridley with a PhD in science and a Fellow of the Academy of Medical Sciences?
It's not being disregarded at all. It seems people are making incorrect conclusions from it. The paper is pretty explicit in its limitations but that doesn't stop the usual people from sharing it with nonsense headlines.

Have you read it? It says, "At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome. Further studies are needed..."
That's hugely significant.
It's all very preliminary, but then again Covid as been shown to.

Last edited:
His PhD was research on the mating system of the common pheasant, not sure how this qualifies him as an expert on covid?
He's a science writer, with a background in zoology.
He clearly has a better understanding than "a thickie Tory in charge of Northern Rock" that someone was trying to makeout.

He's a science writer, with a background in zoology.
He clearly has a better understanding than "a thickie Tory in charge of Northern Rock" that someone was trying to makeout.
If there's one thing covid has taught us it's that learning the theory of critical thought still allows lots of room for it to be misapplied in the real world, by academics and otherwise.

Back