Study suggests Pfizer vaccine can become DNA in liver cells in lab tests

Seems like a balanced YT channel. Every single comment from an anti-vaxxer.

I’ve went and found the original article. Do I fuck understand a word of it, so I doubt you do either :lol:

I’m sure the conspiracist muppets will be wanking themselves wild about “gene editing” and all that bollocks :lol:

Last edited:
Seems like a balanced YT channel. Every single comment from an anti-vaxxer.

I’ve went and found the original article. Do I fuck understand a word of it, so I doubt you do either :lol:

I’m sure the conspiracist muppets will be wanking themselves wild about “gene editing” and all that bollocks :lol:
I can assure you I struggled and stopped watching after about 6/7 minutes. there are brighter minds than me on here though. Also the comments were interesting on YT. The virus does become DNA in liver cells but so does the vaccine. I think this is the problem the experts in Sweden were making is that this shouldn't happen. Anyway I think it's worrying and the big pharma companies are quids in having to come up with a vaccine to a virus that was man-made. Unless of course you and others still believe it came from the wetmarket.

Last edited:
I can assure you I struggled and stopped watching after about 6/7 minutes. there are brighter minds than me on here though. Also the comments were interesting on YT. The virus does become DNA in liver cells but so does the vaccine. I think this is the problem the experts in Sweden were making is that this shouldn't happen. Anyway I think it's worrying and the big pharma companies are quids in having to come up with a vaccine to a virus that was man-made. Unless of course you and others still believe it came from the wetmarket.

The comments were the usual anti-vax nonsense man.

Of course “big pharma” are “quids in” as they provided a solution to a problem. By phrasing it like that you certainly make it sound as if they shouldn’t be or if they had something to do with it

Matt Ridley? The same Matt Ridley who was chairman of Northern Rock? The same
Matt Ridley who was a Tory lord? Why is he worth listening to ahead of other people?

I refuse to give advertising income to Triggernometry by watching their content

In vitro.

Still no evidence of in being incorporated into the cell genome, which is what people seem to be assuming to be true, looking at reactions on social media.

This appears is the original paper from Sweden: Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line

My molecular biology really isn't good enough to comment on the claim - I can speak chemistry but not biology so I will leave it to our more educated members to translate into English.
This is what matters not the "head in sanders" brigade. The published papers being disregarded by the experts on here. That includes published papers that have been verified by their own peers. This is not a conspiracy, the facts have been presented.

In vitro.

Still no evidence of in being incorporated into the cell genome, which is what people seem to be assuming to be true, looking at reactions on social media.

bUt yOu CaLlEd Us CrAzY wHeN wE sAiD It AlTeRs YoUr DNA!!1!
This is what matters not the "head in sanders" brigade. The published papers being disregarded by the experts on here. That includes published papers that have been verified by their own peers. This is not a conspiracy, the facts have been presented.

You seem to believe that a published, peer-reviewed paper is proof of something. That isn’t true.

It is the gold standard for what good science looks like, but it doesn’t mean that the findings hold up.

Last edited:
taklking of pfizer , the report they wanted locked up till 2085 has been released and contains 9 (yes count em) pages of side effects https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf
At least get it right. The FDA said it required until 2085 to release all of the data following an FOIA request in the US. Pfizer had no involvement in any of it and were happy to help publish the information in an efficient manner. If you read about it properly you would know this

Back