Study suggests Pfizer vaccine can become DNA in liver cells in lab tests

If there's one thing covid has taught us it's that learning the theory of critical thought still allows lots of room for it to be misapplied in the real world, by academics and otherwise.
Load of factors to take into account as well, such as who are academics being payed by and what are their political views. Instances of really high profile scientists trying to cover up Covid origins incase it affected their research funding, while other pushing through false results in a desperate attempt to be seen opposing Trump. On top of this we've all learned never to trust modellers :lol:

""Listen to the experts" "he's a scientist"

Load of factors to take into account as well, such as who are academics being payed by and what are their political views. Instances of really high profile scientists trying to cover up Covid origins incase it affected their research funding, while other pushing through false results in a desperate attempt to be seen opposing Trump. On top of this we've all learned never to trust modellers :lol:

""Listen to the experts" "he's a scientist"
Yes we'll, I was referring to them but mainly I was referring to "Dr" Robert Malone and his like. I'm interested in your evidence of scientists trying to cover up covids origins

Yes we'll, I was referring to them but mainly I was referring to "Dr" Robert Malone and his like. I'm interested in your evidence of scientists trying to cover up covids origins
They believed a lab leak was very possible, and the likely origin, but then set out on a smear campaign to cover it up, for political and funding reasons.

They believed a lab leak was very possible, and the likely origin, but then set out on a smear campaign to cover it up, for political and funding reasons.

Thanks, I am of the opinion that it was a man made virus after having covid myself, both myself and a few mates who are not tin foil hatters or whatever all felt like the virus was searching for a weakness within us, anyone of us that knew about a physical health problem, like for me it's my eyesight, and for a friend he has heart problems another has arthritis from his work and it appeared to antagonise existing symptoms rather than just cause the typical inflammation or illness you'd get from a flu or cold.

Thanks, I am of the opinion that it was a man made virus after having covid myself, both myself and a few mates who are not tin foil hatters or whatever all felt like the virus was searching for a weakness within us, anyone of us that knew about a physical health problem, like for me it's my eyesight, and for a friend he has heart problems another has arthritis from his work and it appeared to antagonise existing symptoms rather than just cause the typical inflammation or illness you'd get from a flu or cold.
thats what it felt like for me , a top to toe physical examination seeking out weaknesses

That's fucked up

It could well be man-made, but your reasoning is a bit...out there, don't you think?

Surely if it was man made to the extent it could 'search' for weaknesses, at an individual level, someone would have reported on this in a scientific journal? People have been studying the genetic code of this virus more than any virus in history probably.

It must be more likely that COVID just makes you feel like shit, and so anything already wrong with you, appears worse. No?

It could well be man-made, but your reasoning is a bit...out there, don't you think?

Surely if it was man made to the extent it could 'search' for weaknesses, at an individual level, someone would have reported on this in a scientific journal? People have been studying the genetic code of this virus more than any virus in history probably.

It must be more likely that COVID just makes you feel like shit, and so anything already wrong with you, appears worse. No?
Occam's razor the simplest explanation tends to be the right one.

I have asked myself why has covid brought about such a response from the public, compared to past pandemics. My theory is when you dont have enough information and dont understand something, you try to find meaning, as seen in the black death, thinking it was sent by god to punish the wicked, but I now also think if you have too much information available the same thing can happen and since we live in the information age it isnt surprising we are seeing conspiracy theories.

If you look hard enough you can find anything to back up your views and can end up seeing something which just isnt there.

Yes that's true with it being brand new, it wasn't my anecdotal experience though, I'm not a conspiracy theorist for the most part but that's just how I felt when I had it.

Occam's razor the simplest explanation tends to be the right one.

I have asked myself why has covid brought about such a response from the public, compared to past pandemics. My theory is when you dont have enough information and dont understand something, you try to find meaning, as seen in the black death, thinking it was sent by god to punish the wicked, but I now also think if you have too much information available the same thing can happen and since we live in the information age it isnt surprising we are seeing conspiracy theories.

If you look hard enough you can find anything to back up your views and can end up seeing something which just isnt there.
But we've also learned in recent times that MSM media isn't the thing it used to be. Everyone has a phone and real footage of the truth is out there. "People's journalism" is here to stay. Now, the accounts given by experts who deny the narrative from the government are invaluable. Such as Senator Rand or any of the highly educated doctors and scientists etc who say that truth about Covid isn't what the MSM is saying it is. The situation in Russia isn't as cut and dry with big bad Putin being hated on by the western world.

Yet..i'm really dissapointed to see the lack of quality UFO footage. Given that our phones have fantastic cameras.

This man, has been essential for many, during this whole pandemic. There are others, but DJC is my favourite. He's starting to lose faith in the system. This is really sad to see as some of us lost faith (in the system) years ago.

Last edited:
But we've also learned in recent times that MSM media isn't the thing it used to be. Everyone has a phone and real footage of the truth is out there. "People's journalism" is here to stay. Now, the accounts given by experts who deny the narrative from the government are invaluable. Such as Senator Rand or any of the highly educated doctors and scientists etc who say that truth about Covid isn't what the MSM is saying it is. The situation in Russia isn't as cut and dry with big bad Putin being hated on by the western world.

Yet..i'm really dissapointed to see the lack of quality UFO footage. Given that our phones have fantastic cameras.

The war is completely wrong, I understand you’ve gone right off the deep end just by this post alone but surely, even you, cannot defend Putins actions against Ukraine?

The war is completely wrong, I understand you’ve gone right off the deep end just by this post alone but surely, even you, cannot defend Putins actions against Ukraine?

Think COVID has broken a lot of people. They simply couldn’t accept the reality of what was happening and so created their own, where they and they alone connect the dots to expose the conspiracy.

That’s easier than accepting they are in a situation they have no control over. It’s seemingly spilling over into a total rejection of the mainstream press organisations now, which is a bit crackers isn’t it?

Think COVID has broken a lot of people. They simply couldn’t accept the reality of what was happening and so created their own, where they and they alone connect the dots to expose the conspiracy.

That’s easier than accepting they are in a situation they have no control over. It’s seemingly spilling over into a total rejection of the mainstream press organisations now, which is a bit crackers isn’t it?

Aye, if you can’t determine in your own mind that the war is wrong because the MSM say it’s wrong you’ve completely lost it, what a time to be alive.

Yes that's true with it being brand new, it wasn't my anecdotal experience though, I'm not a conspiracy theorist for the most part but that's just how I felt when I had it.
We know that Covid-19 enters the cells via their ACE2 receptors, but we know that Interferon also interacts with these ACE2 receptors. Whilst there are many organs and tissues within the body that have ACE2 receptors in their cells, we don't know if the Covid-19 virus can access all of these or if the damage done to them is actually being caused by interferon being released in response to the initial viral attack in the cells of our airways.

In response to the study relating to the OP then they don't say if the cells do the same with the viral mRNA itself. Or even if cellular reverse transcription of viral RNAs is something that routinely happens in our cells. The techniques involved are reasonably new and this sort of thing hasn't been looked at very much. In this case there is money available to fund research into Covid-19 so that is where the research is being focused. The studies to determine if this sort of thing is normal will happen in due course, but for the present Covid-19 takes priority.

However widespread this cellular reverse transcription of viral mRNA turns out to be, it does not cause a problem if it is only present in the cytosol of the cell. To do any harm it would have to get into the cell nucleus and there it would have to get incorporated into the DNA. There are numerous barriers to this, not the least of which is the fact that the cytosol contains lots of both DNAse enzymes and RNAse enzymes which are specifically present to chop up strands of these nucleic acids.

I guess that if the reverse-transcribed 'Covid-19 DNA' (from virus or vaccine) was being incorporated into people's own genomic DNA then we would be seeing large numbers of people developing new illnesses or cancers. The people that take part in the vaccine trials are monitored long term and there have been no reports of anything like this happening in anything near to being significant in a biological system.

People can get illnesses and cancers after taking part in a medical trial but they would have to be totally new or to be present in numbers significantly different from those occurring in the general population for there to be any link to the medicine. In the case of Covid-19 and vaccines the populations involved are so great that any such issues would be present in numbers high enough to be picked up quickly but there are no such things being reported.

Back