Study suggests Pfizer vaccine can become DNA in liver cells in lab tests

You need to face the facts

I would be delighted, however, I would receive yet another long ban. Given the pace of movement based around this matter I would suggest all will be revelled quite soon, I would point out that the ex MD of Pfizer forewarned everyone and what he predicted has come true for many, many unfortunate souls
Commenting on a piece from a medical publication is not going to get you banned. Not knowing what you are talking about and posting shite with no substance however would. I think we can all guess which side of the fence you will fall on..

I’ve got numbers to prove that you’re wrong in your previous statement mind
You can't possibly know, any numbers you have will be incorrect. I had it, but simply didn't report it to anyone, I know o others who did the same and I suspect many others have also done the same. There's no way to prove your statement is correct.

You can't possibly know, any numbers you have will be incorrect. I had it, but simply didn't report it to anyone, I know o others who did the same and I suspect many others have also done the same. There's no way to prove your statement is correct.

Plenty of high quality research on antibody prevalence from prior infection as well as ONS infection studies using representative samples and random PCR testing.

The notion that “almost everyone has had it” is unlikely to be true given the weight of evidence against that statement and absolutely nothing to support it

Plenty of high quality research on antibody prevalence from prior infection as well as ONS infection studies using representative samples and random PCR testing.

The notion that “almost everyone has had it” is unlikely to be true given the weight of evidence against that statement and absolutely nothing to support it
Yawn

So there’s no way to prove your statement is correct then, if you’re relying on an unknown quantity.

Haway man. You’re a canny lad but this is just fishing for bites.
It's not. I don't agree with the push for the vaccination marra. I've had Covid twice. I should be allowed to travel wherever without being asked to have several needles against the thing I've had twice.
Yup.

Last edited:
It's not. I don't agree with the push for the vaccination marra. I've had Covid twice. I should be allowed to travel wherever without being asked to have several needles against the thing I've had twice.

Should you? Perhaps other sovereign nations, and private companies operating airlines should be allowed to decide who comes through their borders and uses their services?

:lol:

Thought as much

Last edited:
Should you? Perhaps other sovereign nations, and private companies operating airlines should be allowed to decide who comes through their borders and uses their services?

:lol:

Thought as much
You are just talking waffle, you cannot back up your claims in much the same way danger, it's impossible from both sides.

You are just talking waffle, you cannot back up your claims in much the same way danger, it's impossible from both sides.

I seem to remember Professor Whitty in one of the very first press conferences saying most people, ie over 50% of people will get covid without even knowing they have it.
Is there any figures for how many people in the country have antibodies?

I seem to remember Professor Whitty in one of the very first press conferences saying most people, ie over 50% of people will get covid without even knowing they have it.
Is there any figures for how many people in the country have antibodies?
@Frijj will no doubt have some, backed up by some government advisor

Yup.
This marra, Ive had covid twice as well. Done an antibodies test which showed that I had them before having any vaccines but still need to have two jabs to be able to go to other countries freely. Seems illogical when the vaccines don’t stop spreading the virus.

Why not? Happy to play along with your game if you’re up for it :)
This marra, Ive had covid twice as well. Done an antibodies test which showed that I had them before having any vaccines but still need to have two jabs to be able to go to other countries freely. Seems illogical when the vaccines don’t stop spreading the virus.

Previous infection doesn’t necessarily mean protection. Antibodies fade over time hence boosters.

Last edited:
Why not? Happy to play along with your game if you’re up for it :)

Previous infection doesn’t necessarily mean protection. Antibodies fade over time hence boosters.
Nearly all countries don’t require you to have a booster to enter though. Not yet anyway.

Aye but everyone you know will most probably be part of your dribbling tinfoil hat crew so it's hardly a representative population.

Aye but everyone you know will most probably be part of your dribbling tinfoil hat crew so it's hardly a representative population.
That's a fantastic answer, have you completed the crossword in your daily mail yet? Give me a shout if you are struggling with any of the answers.

Back