Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

If @BoldonBlackCat can incorporate either a
"Fuck the Daily Mail" or "FTM" badge or even a "Black Cat" into his ensemble, that would be grand.

Get yourselves on Pointless or something!

Completed it ;)

I've got me SAFC pin ready, I'm going in the audience this week, I got in trouble in the green room for doing shots at 6pm on saturday so having a week off the heavy booze :rolleyes:

Completed it ;)

I've got me SAFC pin ready, I'm going in the audience this week, I got in trouble in the green room for doing shots at 6pm on saturday so having a week off the heavy booze :rolleyes:

Fair.
I believe they're doing "Couples Choice - Theatre and Jazz to "Fever" by Peggy Lee".

Some serious finger clicking required.

Fair.
I believe they're doing "Couples Choice - Theatre and Jazz to "Fever" by Peggy Lee".

Some serious finger clicking required.

Aye, she did celeb pointless last year with H I think...I can never remember, she's done loads of shows but in all honesty I'm not sure what she'll end up doing next...she misses theatre, last year was all Steps.

Yeah, this week's routine will be class, from what she's shown me clips of it's going to be a little bit different to anything the show's had before, hopefully the judges like it :neutral:

Aye, she did celeb pointless last year with H I think...I can never remember, she's done loads of shows but in all honesty I'm not sure what she'll end up doing next...she misses theatre, last year was all Steps.

Yeah, this week's routine will be class, from what she's shown me clips of it's going to be a little bit different to anything the show's had before, hopefully the judges like it :neutral:

Your mission (if not hammering shots) is to get #HawayTheFaye on Twitter :lol:

I’ll whack it on me weekly good luck tweet! They take my phone when I arrive and I get it back after the show.

Not just cos I’m a liability, they do it to everyone :lol:
All the audience as well?

I assume they read the riot act not to spoil it either?

You can bet your bottom dollar yhat Shirley will havd something negative to say

All the audience as well?

I assume they read the riot act not to spoil it either?

Aye, they take mine even when I’m in the green room (big marquee in the car park) but when you’re in there you get it back when the show has started

I reckon she loves @BoldonBlackCat And faye suffers because of it.

Ha, never met her, she doesn’t come out for a pint in the tent, Craig does but none of the others.

Missed Saturday's so to keep the Strictly haters frothing I've caught up and made some notes ;)

The house band absolutely murdered the beach boys at the beginning

Lauren and AJ - So canny together. I don't know what he's doing but he's really bringing her out of herself.

Graham Swann's wife is class. "You've got to be really pompous and arrogant to do the Tango"

"You'll be okay then" :D

Seann and Katya quickstepping with a guitar between them :lol:

Faye will be in the final. Shirley can cast shade all she wants, she can't help herself the jealous awld mare.

The Beeb really pushed Charles in his video clip. He didn't need it, his dance was almost as good as the Napoleon Dynamite original.

Alfonso is better than Bruno like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back