Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Not everyday a SMB members outfit is discussed in the DM :lol:

Strictly Come Dancing's Faye Tozer steps out with her husband after sailing through another week | Daily Mail Online

Just waiting for the usual comments at the foot of the article to come in

@BoldonBlackCat best advised to avoid for sake of his sanity;)

Haha, wtf!? Is ‘low key vibe’ code for ‘average weekend carry on’? Divvies man.

Might have to spice it up a bit next week :lol:

I don’t worry about the comments on shit like this, or anywhere really. I’ve already telt Giovanni I could knack him so he knars the craic :)

Last edited:
Haha, wtf!? Is ‘low key vibe’ code for ‘average weekend carry on’? Divvies man.

Might have to spice it up a bit next week :lol:

I don’t worry about the comments on shit like this, or anywhere really. I’ve already telt Giovanni I could knack him so he knars the craic :)

Let’s hope the Mail don’t read this board other wise we can expect a ‘Strictly Star’s Husband Threatens to Deck Dancer in Online Rant’ headline.

Let’s hope the Mail don’t read this board other wise we can expect a ‘Strictly Star’s Husband Threatens to Deck Dancer in Online Rant’ headline.

Aye I wouldn’t put it past them. He’s a canny lad and we get on really well so it helps the whole situation. He’s as sick as everyone about all the daft stories that get printed, he started to have a go back Friday night on It Takes Two but I think they gave him a nod and said ‘enough now’ :)

Nee idea what we were both looking at but it must have been interesting :lol:

The bloke who paps us every week leaving the hotel is canny, ex music industry bod who essentially rides round on a git big motorbike taking photos for a living now :cool:

Back