Strasbourg

Fairly standard behaviour if you were in a position of power in the early middle ages, although not everyone got a book deal.
And if I worshipped the work of say Richard 3rd you'd take issue.

Ofcourse richard doesn't claim to have rode a horse to the moon either.....

You're twisting about how Daesh worship mohammed but I gave a very obvious example of how they aren't really but instead change things to suit their nazi bollocks. Why? The b word perhaps. Something you both share?
I'm not twisting what they do at all.

I'm simply pointing out that muhammed was an evil warlord dictator slaver and paedophile. He practiced what he preached, hence the Quran, the hadith and the sunnah all promote these similar things.

And if I worshipped the work of say Richard 3rd you'd take issue.

Ofcourse richard doesn't claim to have rode a horse to the moon either.....

I'm not twisting what they do at all.

I'm simply pointing out that muhammed was an evil warlord dictator slaver and paedophile. He practiced what he preached, hence the Quran, the hadith and the sunnah all promote these similar things.
You are. It's a very obvious example that Daesh do not practice what Mo preached. Only a bigot would disagree with that obvious example....shirley.

Why do you think islamic state do not practice what mohammed preached?
Because they are religious fascists/Nazis/bigots?

And islamic state is the world they use to describe themselves. The rest of us call them Daesh or so called. ...

Last edited:
He was a revolutionary who did nothing that the other empires weren't doing at that time.

For a few centuries they outshone the Christian world but then...
:eek:What? You're delusional......

He kept power for himself and told his followers that they were superior to other peoples.

Those other peoples were killed or enslaved through open warfare.

He created an empire ruling over the conquered lands of those who were not considered part of this special group of people

Who am I talking about Hitler or Mohammed?

What did Hitler do differently that makes him a fascist/nazi/bigot and not mohammed?

He kept power for himself and told his followers that they were superior to other peoples.

He created an empire ruling over the conquered lands of those who were not considered part of this special group of people

What did Hitler do differently that makes him a fascist/nazi/bigot and not mohammed?
The point is that Christians, etc have done the same, it's not an exclusive Muslim trait. FFS the Gods Chosen People bollocks is central to Judaism.

The point is that Christians, etc have done the same, it's not an exclusive Muslim trait. FFS the Gods Chosen People bollocks is central to Judaism.
No one's saying they haven't.

My point is jonmc reckons muhammed was a great guy and has absolutely fuck all to do with islamic state.... which is utterly insane.

Historical relativism. You judge a historical character by the times of the day not by someone who lived 1300 years later.

Mo wanted an empire. All the best reigions were doing similar things.

Historical relativism. You judge a historical character by the times of the day not by someone who lived 1300 years later.

Well that's complete bollocks isn't it.

I judge him by the exact same standard he judged himself by.

The reason no one gives a shit what richard 3rd or William the conqueror thought about how you should live your life is because they never claimed to be a prophet.

Hell, Henry VIII basically invented a religion and he didn't even claim to be a prophet.

But Mohammed claimed to be the most perfect human ever to have lived or ever to live. He claimed to be the prophet and messenger of God. He influences people to this day because of his claims.

So don't have a go at me for calling him out for being a paedo and warlord when you should be asking why people worship a man who did all of those things in the first place.

No one's saying they haven't.

My point is jonmc reckons muhammed was a great guy and has absolutely fuck all to do with islamic state.... which is utterly insane.
I don't. He was a man of his time...that's all.

Daesh or so called...IS are obviously not practising what Mo preached with the obvious example I already gave.

Well that's complete bollocks isn't it.

I judge him by the exact same standard he judged himself by.

The reason no one gives a shit what richard 3rd or William the conqueror thought about how you should live your life is because they never claimed to be a prophet.

Hell, Henry VIII basically invented a religion and he didn't even claim to be a prophet.
So what. Yeah he started another religion. Big deal.

All the above did what they did because they were God's representative on earth. Doing what God wanted them to do. If they won in battle it was God's will. Same rules apply.

Last edited:
I don't. He was a man of his time...that's all.

Daesh or so called...IS are obviously not practising what Mo preached with the obvious example I already gave.

So what. Yeah he started another religion. Big deal.

All the above did what they did because they were God's representative on earth. Doing what God wanted them to do. If they won in battle it was God's will. Same rules apply.
:oops:

Where do you think Islamic state gets the idea from for a caliphate in the first place?

:oops:

Where do you think Islamic state gets the idea from for a caliphate in the first place?
No wonder you're blushing. You are all over the place.

They got the idea from Mo. But in practice with the dress code as an example they are very different.

Enough of the history lessons. Been nice. Gotta nash.

No wonder you're blushing. You are all over the place.

They got the idea from Mo. But in practice with the dress code as an example they are very different.

Enough of the history lessons. Been nice. Gotta nash.
Blushing for you being ridiculous. I'd dash away as well.

You're chatting absolute shite :lol:

Keep bending over backwards for muhammed and the terrorists he inspires.

I'll keep saying it's bullshit and gays shouldn't be killed

Jesus have you still got that head of yours in the sand :lol::lol::lol:
All the best religions pursued an Empire. All? You sure about that?
There's not a single religion other than Islam that has a POLITICAL endgame of total world domination. And the only way that that goal can be reached was through violent Jihad...as practised and preached by Mohammed. This is not even in dispute man ffs...have you genuinely any concept of what utter carnage and death was wrought on Indian Hindus or the unimaginable genocide perpetrated upon Zoroastrians in Persia.

You give me a single example of anything that IS preaches that cannot be taken as a literal interpretation of the Qur'an and Hadith....ill save you the trouble, you can't.

So you think a few hundred nutters from the Middle East can destabilise the whole of Europe? Righto.
Don't be silly. These acts are just a small part of the offensive. Most of it is done with money, politics, and the internet. You carry on believing what you what you want though.

You'll be telling us next that the White Helmets aren't really an aid organisation at all or that the UN intends to flood Europe from Africa and the Middle East under the Global Compact, which the UK is the only leading economy in the world to agree to.
Ermm, no I won't.

The Kalergi Plan.
No, that's not what I meant either.

The 3 people you have listed have had a pretty shite 12 months to be honest. Macron just this week has had to bend over and take it from the people.
They're not the only European leaders having a shite time either. It's not a coincidence that these things happen at similar times to the when leaders are under fire, and the chances of regime change can be made possible.

Last edited:
Keep bending over backwards for muhammed and the terrorists he inspires.
Mo was no worse than others around him. That's not bending backwards, it's just not having a skewed and bigoted view of history. The terrorists he 'inspires' today are out of step with ordinary muslims today. That's why the whole world apart from a few idiots regard them as extremists rather than having any real legitimate claim to Mo's legacy.

As usual you flatly refuse to call them out as Daesh. You prefer islamic state because what ever these maniacs say you just accept as fact. I'm not denying that they believe - just that they believe in a death cult. That's what Daesh is. A death cult. They attract little girls with a romantic notion that they'll marry a big, bad jihadist who'll get killed and leave them with the kids.

f***ing morons and you can't see it but...y'know, b.....
Jesus have you still got that head of yours in the sand :lol::lol::lol:
All the best religions pursued an Empire. All? You sure about that?
There's not a single religion other than Islam that has a POLITICAL endgame of total world domination. And the only way that that goal can be reached was through violent Jihad...as practised and preached by Mohammed. This is not even in dispute man ffs...have you genuinely any concept of what utter carnage and death was wrought on Indian Hindus or the unimaginable genocide perpetrated upon Zoroastrians in Persia.

You give me a single example of anything that IS preaches that cannot be taken as a literal interpretation of the Qur'an and Hadith....ill save you the trouble, you can't.
During that time and for a millennium afterwards religion was always politics no matter what the religion. It's the first thing you're told. Again. You've just got a Neslonian blindness to everything else that doesn't support your view. Mohammed was no worse than any other ruler with empirical aspirations.

The Spanish Conquistadors had exactly the same attitudes in the Americas. The Spread of Christianity was the legitimacy under which they enforced preaching by priests and missionaries, brutal punishment and death and slavery. The Popes...one after another commanded it. Not just Spain. It was our Christian duty to save souls.

We are but on this earth a short time but eternal damnation is an unspeakable horror. What's little torture pain and death now if you're saving them from eternal pain, death and torture in their future? It's for their own good. And they believed it. They truly did.

I've tucked you so many times I'm going to open a moshpit tuck shop.

Sorry . That last line.

If women were allowed just to dress modestly in Mo's day and show their faces, why under Daesh were they forced on pain of torture to cover up from head to toe? Y'know...literal interpretations and all that.

Last edited:

Back