Strasbourg

Bit of a diversion, I'm just asking about Mohammed mate.

If he didn't mean kill the idolaters? Why did he attack and kill so many?

Your talking to yourself there :lol:
No. I was definitely talking to you but time expired before I could edit. But that's what this all boils down to. You hold the same opinion about a single verse as religious Nazis. Different opinions from those muslims who are good, honest hard working people who want to live in peace.

Mo was a revolutionary. H wrote his stuff precisely at a time that the A-rabs were knocking shit out of the Byzantines and vice versa. That was the world he lived in.

No. I was definitely talking to you but time expired before I could edit. But that's what this all boils down to. You hold the same opinion about a single verse as religious Nazis. Different opinions from those muslims who are good, honest hard working people who want to live in peace.

Mo was a revolutionary. H wrote his stuff precisely at a time that the A-rabs were knocking shit out of the Byzantines and vice versa. That was the world he lived in.
Well how do you read it then? I see kill the idolaters on the page, I check what muhammed used to get up to and they match. He clearly meant do this, cos he did it himself.

What do you think it actually means? Tickle their balls with a feather duster?

Well how do you read it then? I see kill the idolaters on the page, I check what muhammed used to get up to and they match. He clearly meant do this, cos he did it himself.

What do you think it actually means? Tickle their balls with a feather duster?
I look at what the historians...the scholars (whom you refuse to read) I linked say about those verses rather than listen to bigots like Tommy and Daesh. The first victim of bigotry and extremism is education.

?

Precisely.

Way past time we faced up to the facts head on.

This softly softly approach only encourages them to take advantage of our weakness, as they openly admit.

Can't believe we're 7 pages in & he hasn't brought up Mo was peado yet

Not only him, but many millions more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I look at what the historians...the scholars (whom you refuse to read) I linked say about those verses rather than listen to bigots like Tommy and Daesh. The first victim of bigotry and extremism is education.
I do look at what the historians say... they are pretty conclusive. He definitely went around killing and enslaving innocent people.

Can't believe we're 7 pages in & he hasn't brought up Mo was peado yet
Why do I need to bring it up when you can :D

Strasbourg gunman shouted 'Allahu Akbar'

"The Strasbourg gunman yelled "Allahu Akbar" ("God is greatest" in Arabic) as he opened fire on people enjoying an evening out at a Christmas market, the Paris public prosecutor told reporters.

Rémy Heitz said two people had been killed and one left brain-dead after the attack in the eastern French city on Tuesday.

Twelve were wounded, six seriously.

The man, named by local media as Chérif Chekatt, was known to authorities as having been radicalised in prison."

@JonMc Do you think this bloke read the Quran?

Tbf.... he definitely was

I like that line is it yours or did you borrow it?
Just came to me. I probably will have heard it somewhere though.
Strasbourg gunman shouted 'Allahu Akbar'

"The Strasbourg gunman yelled "Allahu Akbar" ("God is greatest" in Arabic) as he opened fire on people enjoying an evening out at a Christmas market, the Paris public prosecutor told reporters.

Rémy Heitz said two people had been killed and one left brain-dead after the attack in the eastern French city on Tuesday.

Twelve were wounded, six seriously.

The man, named by local media as Chérif Chekatt, was known to authorities as having been radicalised in prison."

@JonMc Do you think this bloke read the Quran?

Tbf.... he definitely was
Probably, probably radicalised by whisperers. Whisperes like Hamza who prefer prison to endless eternal bliss and a load of virgins...who share your opinions on the subject. But different from the interpretation of those scholars/historians who are more savvy when it comes to interpreting the meaning and relevance of ancient documents and scripture.

Just came to me. I probably will have heard it somewhere though.

Probably, probably radicalised by whisperers. Whisperes like Hamza who prefer prison to endless eternal bliss and a load of virgins...who share your opinions on the subject. But different from the interpretation of those scholars/historians who are more savvy when it comes to interpreting the meaning and relevance of ancient documents and scripture.
Who share my opinions? They certainly don't. We might be able to read a book the same way, that's understandable, the book actually says those things on the page. I read kill the idolaters.... because it says kill the idolaters. But I think it's bullshit whereas they think its gospel.

Interpretation of "those scholars and historians"... read any history book, it will confirm muhammed did all those things.

You know why? Cos he did ;)

If this can happen in Strasbourg, which was until more recent times known as a place that was largely unaffected by immigration, it can happen anywhere in France.
He is a french citizen, that was apparently radicalised in prison.

Ofcourse when TR says the same things are happening in our prisons he is a racist.

Like the time he was called a racist when he went to didsbury mosque and said an islamic extremist worked there.... and a year later the bbc said the same thing :lol:

Who share my opinions? They certainly don't. We might be able to read a book the same way, that's understandable, the book actually says those things on the page. I read kill the idolaters.... because it says kill the idolaters. But I think it's bullshit whereas they think its gospel.

Interpretation of "those scholars and historians"... read any history book, it will confirm muhammed did all those things.

You know why? Cos he did ;)
Yep. What I've been saying all along that you, Tommy and the Nazi Daesh fascists read the book in the same way...as opposed to scholars and historians who read it very differently...and that is because.....trumpet fanfare....?

He is a french citizen, that was apparently radicalised in prison.

Ofcourse when TR says the same things are happening in our prisons he is a racist.

Like the time he was called a racist when he went to didsbury mosque and said an islamic extremist worked there.... and a year later the bbc said the same thing :lol:
Hang on, didn't Tommy get killed in a Muslamic prison?

Yep. What I've been saying all along that you, Tommy and the Nazi Daesh fascists read the book in the same way...as opposed to scholars and historians who read it very differently...and that is because.....trumpet fanfare....?
Well that isn't true is it.

Plenty of scholars and historians read it exactly the same way. It's not us who make up different meanings for it.

I'll ask again.... why do you think muhammed went around killing innocent people?

Hang on, didn't Tommy get killed in a Muslamic prison?
and he's back from the dead? :eek:

a messiah complex right now would not be a good thing.....

It is. Understandable...very understandable.
Well why do you think muhammed went around killing and enslaving innocent people?

Was it all just one big laugh?

Do your army of "historians" at least acknowledge this?

Last edited:

Back