Strasbourg

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not BS though, it's the heart of the matter.

It wasn't Islamic to use poor illiterate kids as minesweepers until one man decreed that it was Islamic to send half a million of them to do so. Then it was very Islamic to blow yourself up for god. That's an important decision to make on the grounds of 'it's what Mo would have wanted. Mo would have approved'. I want to know if Mo would really have approved that history changing decision. It really is at the heart of all this.

Quick answer. Depends on the location. In Pakistan in I wouldn’t fancy their chances if they made it open knowledge. If they are Home Sec of HM Government they're fine.

Good news. Pity he doesn't realise there's no virgins.
There's no helping you, I honestly think it's because you're racist.

If it's white ideology, nazism, christianity, you have absolutely no problem but because Islam is followed by majority brown people you feel sorry for them to the point that you call others bigoted when we point out how ridiculous and dangerous their ideology is.

You're not alone on that front, Maajid Nawaz invented the term regressive leftists specifically for it.

Never mind.

GOOD NEWS THOUGH.

HE'S DEAD!

I hope they riddled him like murphy in robocop the c*nt

Strasbourg market attacker 'shot dead'

French police have "shot dead" the man believed to have attacked Strasbourg's Christmas market, police sources have told reporters.

Last edited:

There's no helping you, I honestly think it's because you're racist.

If it's white ideology, nazism, christianity, you have absolutely no problem but because Islam is followed by majority brown people you feel sorry for them to the point that you call others bigoted when we point out how ridiculous and dangerous their ideology is.

You're not alone on that front, Maajid Nawaz invented the term regressive leftists specifically for it.

Never mind.

GOOD NEWS THOUGH.

HE'S DEAD!

I hope they riddled him like murphy in robocop the c*nt

Strasbourg market attacker 'shot dead'

French police have "shot dead" the man believed to have attacked Strasbourg's Christmas market, police sources have told reporters.
No answer. No clue.

Has anyone mentioned that one of the terrorists' victims was a Muslim yet?

Muslim shoots Muslim = Ban all Muslims they're terrorists! :rolleyes:

Personally would have preferred it if they strung him up in an abandoned warehouse and kept him alive for months by feeding him his own skin.
I like to think they just tell the public they shot him and a taken style interrogation is what actually goes on.

That scene took place in france aswell

Has anyone mentioned that one of the terrorists' victims was a Muslim yet?

Muslim shoots Muslim = Ban all Muslims they're terrorists! :rolleyes:
The most likely type of person to suffer from Islamic terrorism worldwide is other Muslims.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back