Strasbourg

Well why do you think muhammed went around killing and enslaving innocent people?

Was it all just one big laugh?

Do your army of "historians" at least acknowledge this?

In admit to not being so learned on this part...at least not as learned as you, Tommy and Daesh but he was imo an imperialist - like the Persians, Byzantines, Romans at that time were imperialists. He had his 'revelations' at a time when two imperial forces were knocking seven bells of shit out of each other right close to were he lived but most of all he was a born again monotheist and like all born agains his religion was very strong. He wanted a Arabian monotheist empire to rival the three that were in the region at the time. He wanted to say 'we have arrived'. And for a while it worked for him and his memory I suppose.

Whilst Alfred the Great (another religious zealot but one of my favourites historical characters) was living in a marsh and plotting against marauding Vikings...Muslim astronomers and mathematicians were formulating the beginnings of Al-Gebra. Whilst Normans were throwing piss and shit over the castle wall Islamic engineers were diverting rivers to make water closets (toilets). Whilst the Christian church were burning works by the Ancient Greeks Muslim scholars were translating them. Creating proto hostpitals where students would study under doctors on the wards. Islam had the goods on the rest of us at that time. No doubt.

And then it began to change and eventually a bunch of nomads called to Ottomans changed it further. That's the way history works. Islam started to stagnate and the rest of Europe took over.

Something like this?

Logon or register to see this image

Those places on the left look nice, might book them up.

Then again.....

A quick Google brings back terrorist plots, anti terrorist barriers, Imams being arrested, knife attacks, bombs.

Prague
2006 Prague terror plot - Wikipedia
Anti-terrorism barriers will be coming back | Prague TV - Living Like a Local!
Ex-Prague Imam Samer Shehadeh in custody for allegedly promoting terrorism | Radio Prague

Warsaw
Warsaw TERROR: Policeman injured by knifeman near venue where Allah-Las are set to perform

And before anyone books up for Budapest, watch out for the home grown bombers.
2016 Budapest bombing - Wikipedia

I might still go to Bratislava mind.

Then again.....

A quick Google brings back terrorist plots, anti terrorist barriers, Imams being arrested, knife attacks, bombs.

Prague
Ex-Prague Imam Samer Shehadeh in custody for allegedly promoting terrorism | Radio Prague

Warsaw
Warsaw TERROR: Policeman injured by knifeman near venue where Allah-Las are set to perform

The places on the left are much safer than those on the right in 2018, whether or not you can find examples of any trouble. Surely that isn't in dispute?

The places on the left are much safer than those on the right in 2018, whether or not you can find examples of any trouble. Surely that isn't in dispute?

I was in Berlin at the weekend. I even went to the Christmas Market that was attacked in 2016. I didn't feel unsafe at anytime at the weekend. Or any other time I've been to Berlin for that matter.

In admit to not being so learned on this part...at least not as learned as you, Tommy and Daesh but he was imo an imperialist - like the Persians, Byzantines, Romans at that time were imperialists. He had his 'revelations' at a time when two imperial forces were knocking seven bells of shit out of each other right close to were he lived but most of all he was a born again monotheist and like all born agains his religion was very strong. He wanted a Arabian monotheist empire to rival the three that were in the region at the time. He wanted to say 'we have arrived'. And for a while it worked for him and his memory I suppose.

Whilst Alfred the Great (another religious zealot but one of my favourites historical characters) was living in a marsh and plotting against marauding Vikings...Muslim astronomers and mathematicians were formulating the beginnings of Al-Gebra. Whilst Normans were throwing piss and shit over the castle wall Islamic engineers were diverting rivers to make water closets (toilets). Whilst the Christian church were burning works by the Ancient Greeks Muslim scholars were translating them. Creating proto hostpitals where students would study under doctors on the wards. Islam had the goods on the rest of us at that time. No doubt.

And then it began to change and eventually a bunch of nomads called to Ottomans changed it further. That's the way history works. Islam started to stagnate and the rest of Europe took over.
Yet no one worships the rest of em.....

Then again.....

Prague

Warsaw

Islam at it again:lol:

I was in Berlin at the weekend. I even went to the Christmas Market that was attacked in 2016. I didn't feel unsafe at anytime at the weekend. Or any other time I've been to Berlin for that matter.

Stayed in Berlin for 6 weeks in 2016, once you've spent a bit of time there and get out of the touristy parts you get to know where is unsafe, I was with Turkish people only as well and they are well aware.

Statistically they probably are safer, but it's pretty irrelevant unless you actually get caught in any trouble.

I've been to Paris, Berlin, Prague and Budapest from that list in relatively recent years - that's 2 from each side - and all were fine.
I've had more chew in Sunderland from the natives.

Prague is dodgy as hell at times. Got progressively worse over the years. Bratislava similarly. I stayed in a hotel a mile or so out of the old town in a residential area and it was rougher than most places I ever got to see in Russia.

Statistically they probably are safer, but it's pretty irrelevant unless you actually get caught in any trouble.

I've been to Paris, Berlin, Prague and Budapest from that list in relatively recent years - that's 2 from each side - and all were fine.
I've had more chew in Sunderland from the natives.

Ultimately the cities on the left are almost devoid of an Islamic presence, it's sad to say it but it simply reduces the Strasbourg scenarios from small to zero.

Every major town or city in the world is like that.

Some are worse than others. Considering the type of thing that happened in Strasbourg, that scenario is more likely to happen in a place like Berlin than Budapest.

Last edited:
Prague is dodgy as hell at times. Got progressively worse over the years. Bratislava similarly. I stayed in a hotel a mile or so out of the old town in a residential area and it was rougher than most places I ever got to see in Russia.

Reminds me of the first time I went to Prague. On the bus from the airport to the hotel the guide was telling us to stay away from the non touristy areas as the bars were all run by the Russian Mafia. Needless to say a mate and myself ignored this advice and promptly found a boozer in the middle of an estate next to the hotel. We were made welcome by everyone in there but I couldn't help feel a bit unease as the police were constantly visiting the block of residential flats next door. It wasn't until we left that the taxi drove passed one end of the block of flats which had a police sign on the wall. Turns out half the ground floor was the local cop shop.

Yet no one worships the rest of em.....
Yeah. They worship him by making all women cover themselves from head to toe on pain of death. Were women in Mo's time forced to do this? No.

Daesh pay lip service to Mo whilst preaching Nazism. Because you and the Nazis agree on how the book should be read. Understandably so.

Yeah. They worship him by making all women cover themselves from head to toe on pain of death. Were women in Mo's time forced to do this? No.

Daesh pay lip service to Mo whilst preaching Nazism. Because you and the Nazis agree on how the book should be read. Understandably so.
It's got nothing to do with how they dress.

I'm talking about mohammed being a violent warlord.

He preached violent stuff in his book. He did violent things in real life. Those things match up perfectly.

It's got nothing to do with your bullshit squirming, trying to make out like I'm on the side of islamic state or anything like that.

Theres writing on the page, there's the history of muhammed.... we know this stuff. For some reason you do backflips and twists and turns trying to pretend mohammed was this great guy, just a bit misunderstood and the Quran is full of joy and happiness.

It isn't, he wasn't and you're full of shit.

He preached violent stuff in his book. He did violent things in real life. Those things match up perfectly.

It's got nothing to do with your bullshit squirming, trying to make out like I'm on the side of islamic state or anything like that.

Theres writing on the page, there's the history of muhammed.... we know this stuff. For some reason you do backflips and twists and turns trying to pretend mohammed was this great guy, just a bit misunderstood and the Quran is full of joy and happiness.

Fairly standard behaviour if you were in a position of power in the early middle ages, although not everyone got a book deal.

You're twisting about how Daesh worship mohammed but I gave a very obvious example of how they aren't really but instead change things to suit their nazi bollocks. Why? The b word perhaps. Something you both share?

Back