Stokes, Wood and Colly

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm outside the ground now mate and unfortunately its steady rain...bloody decent turn out as well judging by the car park.:(
Thanks, I’ve decided not to bother but if it brightens up I may pop down. Anyone know what the latest start time would be for a reduced overs match?

@GordonMuchallNo1Fan is correct about the communication. The last tweet from the Durham twitter feed was posted 7 hours ago

Thanks, I’ve decided not to bother but if it brightens up I may pop down. Anyone know what the latest start time would be for a reduced overs match?

@GordonMuchallNo1Fan is correct about the communication. The last tweet from the Durham twitter feed was posted 7 hours ago
It's very poor from the club, no other way to dress it up. They need to be communicating better if they want people in to support/engage/interact with the club. I hope those at the ground manage to see some cricket but it's not looking promising based on the weather radars I'm looking at

No stream on the club website, despite tweeting there was and receiving messages to tell them it isn’t working.

To which they’ve ignored :rolleyes:

63-0 at the halfway stage. Need a minimum of 100 from the last 10 to post something respectable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back