Stokes, Wood and Colly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Even Metoffice has gone to shit.

Family trip is cancelled in favour of Harry Potter shite. :(
Aye met office has just gone black clouds and 80% rain.

Still wondering to drive down and get some bait and hope for the best. Will decide in half an hour

All you do is moan
Incorrect. People are asking the club for weather updates/prospects of play and the club aren't saying anything, which in my opinion is poor. It's not difficult to say "it's currently raining". When you're paying good money and have fuel costs to consider as well, having updates is most beneficial.

You must have missed me on here praising the club big time about the world cup games. Convenient eh?

Last edited:
Incorrect. People are asking the club for weather updates/prospects of play and the club aren't saying anything, which in my opinion is poor. It's not difficult to say "it's currently raining". When you're paying good money and have fuel costs to consider as well, having updates is most beneficial.

You must have missed me on here praising the club big time about the world cup games. Convenient eh?
Is it that difficult to find out what the weather is like or do you need updates every hour

Is it that difficult to find out what the weather is like or do you need updates every hour
Well when you work in Middlesbrough, it would be beneficial to know given that I'm prepared to commit to driving a decent distance having already paid for my ticket. Have always found local knowledge to be more reliable than the met office for example when it comes to cricket. The ground staff will have a good idea and I think the club could communicate better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back