Stokes, Wood and Colly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine too. I just find it a more accessible sport, particularly the t20, and things like the signing sessions and the kids cricket drills they have out the back really do help the kids get involved more.

I've given the football little thought since it finished. I'll go as I always do but can see me losing interest in the next ten years or so as the kids get older. The money in football is killing it.

I watched loads of the world cup and last week I felt as good as I had ever done when we had won something like a title or major match

In truth looking forward to the ashes more than our coming season. Also, the wife has really started to enjoy it. She was gutted she couldn't make last night.

It's just a shame that the ground is a pain for me to get there without a car.

Thought it was a fantastic night - took the little one along and she absolutely loved it. Been a great week with her, as she was engrossed at the Cup final and now at the Durham game, so hopefully I can finally get her into sport that I love. The signing session at the end was the icing on the cake, she loved going on the pitch and seeing the World Cup and Ben Stokes who she’d seen on Sunday playing for England. Wasn’t too bothered about the other players understandably as she hadn’t heard of them, but there’s time for that, but she loved doing gymnastics on the grass. Fantastic night and a big shout out to the club making it so accessible for the little ones on the back of Sunday.
The post match time is always great for the young uns. Great read this. Thanks

Very frustrating indeed. The club really need to communicate better, plenty have said the same in previous years. I'm usually praising the club as I know they have a tough job to get folk in, but last night they never helped themselves. Even having to follow the first innings on the opposition's twitter feed is a tad poor as well. Hopefully better Comms for the next game

Durham's Social Media guy left for Lancashire recently which may explain the poor communicstion last night. Not sure if he's been replaced yet.

Is there anywhere you can last nights highlights? The match centre only seems to show individual clips when I checked late last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back