Stokes, Wood and Colly

Status
Not open for further replies.

More excited for Friday than when we played them in the Final a few years ago.

No doubt it'll rain.

Was really looking forward to this one, as I work away there are few games I can make it to each year and this was one of them. Gutted if the forecast doesn’t improve

The Met Office forecast is slightly more promising than the BBC for Friday evening but as I've said on numerous occasions you might as well ask next doors cat.

Look at Saturday-they said outside chance of a passing shower and it rained for three hours solid then cloudy all day Sunday and it was glorious.

With the cricket going so well I suppose I've got to have something to moan about!:lol:

The Met Office forecast is slightly more promising than the BBC for Friday evening but as I've said on numerous occasions you might as well ask next doors cat.

Look at Saturday-they said outside chance of a passing shower and it rained for three hours solid then cloudy all day Sunday and it was glorious.

With the cricket going so well I suppose I've got to have something to moan about!:lol:
Aye but next doors cat might lie to get rid of you for the day

If it clears up at 5pm, after raining on and off from noon, will the pitch be usable by 6.30pm? I'd assume so...

I’d love to think Stokesy would be made available.......

After all, Guptill and Ali are set to play tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back