Stewart Donald, Killing SAFC

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've made my avatar available to the public on an image hosting site.

Be great to see others adopt it too like the "Short Out" ones in early 2018, or to have them printed and held up at the game.

Either way, it's time to get the message across, there can be no more tolerance of what the man's shambolic incompetence is doing to our football club.

Earth-shattering stuff.

At least he's making a stand you puss
And I'm certain it is a stand that will have huge impact 😼
Aye just accept the utter dross that were in
I'm not accepting anything, I just pointed out it makes him look like a mag ... we are dross bout at least I get there without looking like a mag
Desperate for a few likes with that comment mind
Yes of course, I exist for likes on here, can't help myself, or ... I have an opinion too ;)
eh? you lot done it first man :lol::lol:
Huh? What lot? I've been a lads fan for bloody decades, can't help trying to help this fella out with some good advice ;);)

Last edited:

Be great to see others adopt it too like the "Short Out" ones in early 2018, or to have them printed and held up at the game.

Either way, it's time to get the message across, there can be no more tolerance of what the man's shambolic incompetence is doing to our football club.

There's enough cack in my life and I could do without that colourscheme and typeface making it worse.

How about just don’t go to the games, don’t buy merchandise and let Donald try running us with no £ans. I’ve already stopped going.

We really need a ‘Donald is a twat sub forum’ because the board is being clogged up with the same topic every day.

The OP’s avatar never really took off did it.

Although. I do agree with what he has said.

Starting to see a couple more appear now.

Sure it might not be everyone's cup of tea but it's not fair people took the piss given things continue to get worse.
Updated to follow RR and other's leads:

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back