Stewart Donald, Killing SAFC

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

No it doesn't. We mock the mags when they protest because they are a stable premier league team spitting the dummy out because they can't compete for the champions league every year and spend billions on players.

We on the other hand, are in the worst position in our club's history and we haven't reached the bottom yet. Responding to that is really not the same as those up the road. Their protesting is delusional, ours is because the club is being run into the ground.
Why not contact the Rev Wraith at his Am Dram club. With the mags on a decent run I'm sure he will Lend you a coffin for a few days.

Stewart Donald is an absolutely horrendous owner who doesn’t have the first f***ing clue what he’s doing. The sooner he goes the better as we’re not getting promoted out of this league with him in control.

(That avatar is pretty terrible though marra:lol:;))

I just follow my club, no short out , or St out crap, FFS grow some balls and move on
I follow the club through thick and thin, doesn't mean to say I can't have an opinion on a public forum as to whether I want the manager or owners out though. Accepting what is happening and not speaking up, now that's what I would call crap mate.

I've made my avatar available to the public on an image hosting site.

Be great to see others adopt it too like the "Short Out" ones in early 2018, or to have them printed and held up at the game.

Either way, it's time to get the message across, there can be no more tolerance of what the man's shambolic incompetence is doing to our football club.

Good god man.

What are we becoming?

I know we're lower than we've ever been and God knows I've been critical of some of the decisions made, but I hoped for more from us than thread after thread making this personal.

I just follow my club, no short out , or St out crap, FFS grow some balls and move on
Move on from what, the worst league position in our history, the arguably worst financial position in our history, the worst squad of players it’s been my unfortunate pleasure to have represent us.
I’ll move on , but not in the direction we’re currently heading.

Be great to see others adopt it too like the "Short Out" ones in early 2018, or to have them printed and held up at the game.

Either way, it's time to get the message across, there can be no more tolerance of what the man's shambolic incompetence is doing to our football club.

Get a grip

I'll wait to see what we do in the January transfer window.

It would look better with a white background mate, why's it pink?

Last edited:
No it doesn't. We mock the mags when they protest because they are a stable premier league team spitting the dummy out because they can't compete for the champions league every year and spend billions on players.

We on the other hand, are in the worst position in our club's history and we haven't reached the bottom yet. Responding to that is really not the same as those up the road. Their protesting is delusional, ours is because the club is being run into the ground.
I say this every time it crops up but what exactly are we supposed to protest?

It's not long since @Wearside Wanderer II was all for protesting against Short's ownership - look at the clip of us now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back