Stewart Donald, Killing SAFC

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've made my avatar available to the public on an image hosting site.

Be great to see others adopt it too like the "Short Out" ones in early 2018, or to have them printed and held up at the game.

Either way, it's time to get the message across, there can be no more tolerance of what the man's shambolic incompetence is doing to our football club.

Bloody hell, mate. Think the damage was done well before Donald arrived. He's been trying to get the club back in shape.
All entitled to our opinions and mine is crap like this helps no-one, your avatar is shite, you are probably a stupid twat and worst of all, acting like a mag.

On the contrary he's just appointed 2 non-exec directors who are truly massive lads fans. I think he's taken notice of that letter from Liam Brady about changing the culture of the club from the top? Directors who will put the football before the profit.

On the contrary he's just appointed 2 non-exec directors who are truly massive lads fans. I think he's taken notice of that letter from Liam Brady about changing the culture of the club from the top? Directors who will put the football before the profit.
It's an attempt to buy himself more time as he knows the weight of opinion against him. The reality is though, that these two will have next to no influence over footballing matters.

:eek: :lol:

I've made my avatar available to the public on an image hosting site.

Be great to see others adopt it too like the "Short Out" ones in early 2018, or to have them printed and held up at the game.

Either way, it's time to get the message across, there can be no more tolerance of what the man's shambolic incompetence is doing to our football club.

He's made bad decisions.
I don't think he's a bad chairman. Let's see if he can learn from them.

He sorted us out financially.
He got rid of deadwood
He brought in enough players last season (Inc a few million on grigg, unheard of in league 1).
Hes brought in cheap players in the summer and they aren't good enough.
If he sorts that out in January then that's fine.
I think some fans are going ott in their behaviour towards him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back