Stewart Donald, Killing SAFC

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27897

I've made my avatar available to the public on an image hosting site.

Be great to see others adopt it too like the "Short Out" ones in early 2018, or to have them printed and held up at the game.

Either way, it's time to get the message across, there can be no more tolerance of what the man's shambolic incompetence is doing to our football club.

Last edited by a moderator:

No chance, makes you look like a Mag. It’ll be coffins next.

No it doesn't. We mock the mags when they protest because they are a stable premier league team spitting the dummy out because they can't compete for the champions league every year and spend billions on players.

We on the other hand, are in the worst position in our club's history and we haven't reached the bottom yet. Responding to that is really not the same as those up the road. Their protesting is delusional, ours is because the club is being run into the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

Be great to see others adopt it too like the "Short Out" ones in early 2018, or to have them printed and held up at the game.

Either way, it's time to get the message across, there can be no more tolerance of what the man's shambolic incompetence is doing to our football club.

God sake, this forum is embarrassing now, you and your mate hold up that screensaver on your phone at the match, im sure the national media will write a column on your unrest at the owner

How very childish.

Back