Steve Clarke’s post match interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me the hatred, the noise, and the authenticity of Scottish football over the sterile happy clappy shite in the EPL & most of the EFL any day.

Both clubs' support are definitely guilty of overstepping the line on occasion but on the whole it's proper football for proper fans.

Give me the hatred, the noise, and the authenticity of Scottish football over the sterile happy clappy shite in the EPL & most of the EFL any day.

Both clubs' support are definitely guilty of overstepping the line on occasion but on the whole it's proper football for proper fans.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've posted on here before about a Rangers fan I knarr walking into a bar and asking his grandkid what Fruit Shoot they would like. When they said apple (in a green bottle) he refused to buy it. Had to have an orange or purple one.

Laughable really and they get ingrained with this shite at an early age so the cycle continues.

You've just made that up.

Not quite on par with the 'mag at work' stories but still.

Was there a thread about the Celtic/Boyd incidents mate?

I wasn’t aware of anything happening in that match, saying that I had a weekend bender.

Boyd came out and posted something on twitter about it,not sure if it was posted on here.

That's why in the spirit of balance I referenced both.;)

It appears that the authorities are just sticking a finger in the air and hoping for the best as they've always done. Government, SFA, police, all of 'em.

You've just made that up.

Not quite on par with the 'mag at work' stories but still.

Why would I make it up? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This bloke seems quite rational, understands the game, he's as coherent as the scottish accent allows. Listen to 4:58 onwards talking about Steve Clark.

These people really are living in the dark ages. It will never go away until they admit they are the problem. The second an accusation is levelled at them, they point to the other side. Something WHED did instantly on this thread.

Boyd came out and posted something on twitter about it,not sure if it was posted on here.

That's why in the spirit of balance I referenced both.;)
Too right mate. I just don’t recall the media and others going on like they are over this incident.

Backward fuckers on both sides, good people on both sides.

He’s right about the dark ages comment tbf. The Celtic fans last pre-season sum them up.
Worst fans ever at the SOL.
They could have been the best too, without all their utter bullshit, as no doubt they provide a good atmosphere. They just are a bunch of backward fucktards.
Theyre as backward as all the Islamic mentalists

Too right mate. I just don’t recall the media and others going on like they are over this incident.

Backward fuckers on both sides, good people on both sides.

Boyd just made a post on twitter/instagram,with Clarke he used his post match presser to speak to the tv,radio and print media about it so I think that's why imo.

Meeting you changed my opinion of Rangers supporters though:D

Yeah singing songs about a man being butchered to death in the middle of London is what proper fans do. People like you are the problem. Rather than coming out and saying these people are vile and bigots you defend them.

:lol:

Totally agree,some of the sectarian shit posted on here over the years is proof.Being sectarian seems be allowed with both.

You had Celtic fans calling that ex-Rangers player Boyd an "Orange Bastard" on Sunday and now the Rangers lot doing something similar a few days later.

Think both sets have signifiant prick numbers tbh.
Rather than going, hang on we are out of order abusing Clarke.

The response is well why wasn't Clarke complaining about the abuse to Boyd from the Celtic

The Whatboutery merry go round is in full affect. It's happened how I expected it to go, my post this morning has come true. What a shock.

Last edited:
Boyd just made a post on twitter/instagram,with Clarke he used his post match presser to speak to the tv,radio and print media about it so I think that's why imo.

Meeting you changed my opinion of Rangers supporters though:D
Cheeky bastard :lol::lol:

Media should’ve picked up on his post though and highlighted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back