Stay at home Dads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which I do. I don’t think you’d find many complaints from Mrs Jardine.
Women are in my opinion better at raising children and being the nurturer. The man works and everyone is happy. In an ideal world of course and I fully understand that it isn’t always possible.

I always use the analogy of a kid out for walk with parents, falls over and cuts their knee. The kid will always run to their mam. That’s just life it’s not sexist and as a bloke I’m comfortable with that.
As a parent of a child who cut his knee this very afternoon, I can tell you that your analogy is wrong.

Anyone on here said looks aren't important?

Be odd getting with a lass you think is lifting IMO but each to their own.
You saying you’ve never heard people say they prefer personality over looks?
Granted it’s usually said by fat out of shape messes but I’m sure we’ve all heard it said none the less.

As a parent of a child who cut his knee this very afternoon, I can tell you that your analogy is wrong.
I didn’t think it would take Esther Rantzen long to fly the flag for the working woman!
You’d be the sort of bird I’d avoid like the plague and I’m sure the feeling would be mutual.

come on we have seen your skirting boards :lol:
That’s the point - I don’t do cleaning, as I had my mam do everything for 30 years. When I got married I expected her to do the same, but she was always working and expected me to do it. As a result nobody did it and we both resented the other for it.
Funnily enough I just washed some skirting boards just now. Only 2m worth like. Don’t want to wear myself out.
And for the record I still haven’t met anyone who cleans behind things they can’t move.

That’s the point - I don’t do cleaning, as I had my mam do everything for 30 years. When I got married I expected her to do the same, but she was always working and expected me to do it. As a result nobody did it and we both resented the other for it.
Funnily enough I just washed some skirting boards just now. Only 2m worth like. Don’t want to wear myself out.
And for the record I still haven’t met anyone who cleans behind things they can’t move.

I'll be honest I dont pull the bed or wardrobe out to clean the skirting boards but if you can see a skirting board on a photo you can probably reach it

No offence to your lass, but women who are happy to fulfil this role tend to be a bit..how shall we say?.. academically challenged. Most lasses I’ve been out with have been career-minded graduates who would have your balls for suggesting that.
The thought of dippy lasses who don’t really bother with school and work on a checkout until they can become baby factories and housewives leaves me cold.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back