Stay at home Dads

I'll be honest I dont pull the bed or wardrobe out to clean the skirting boards but if you can see a skirting board on a photo you can probably reach it
You can’t see it though unless you say point a flash down the gap. Go and try it with your wardrobe and see what you can find.

You saying you’ve never heard people say they prefer personality over looks?
Granted it’s usually said by fat out of shape messes but I’m sure we’ve all heard it said none the less.

:lol:

Looks are definitely important. That's how people get together. Although over time it will matter less if they have a shite personality / aren't someone you get on with.

As the saying goes, no matter how beautiful the woman, there is always a bloke bored of shagging her.

Obviously there'll be the odd Tyrannosaurus Sex on here who needs to blast every night, no matter how long they've been married, if they have kids etc. and couldn't give a fuck about owt else. But it's not the norm IMO.

Last edited:

Looks are definitely important. That's how people get together. Although over time it will matter less if they have a shite personality / aren't someone you get on with.

As the saying goes, no matter how beautiful the woman, there is always a bloke bored of shagging her.

Obviously there'll be the odd Tyrannosaurus Sex on here who needs to blast every night, no matter how long they've been married, if they have kids etc. and couldn't give a fuck about owt else. But it's not the norm IMO.
Of course you have to get on and being on the same wavelength helps, agree on outlooks etc.
Personally speaking though I prefer the more old fashioned approach as does our lass or else it obviously wouldn’t work.
I’m not criticising anyone by the way it’s each time their own i just feel very uncomfortable knowing she was out working all hours whilst I was at home doing the washing, ironing etc.

Of course you have to get on and being on the same wavelength helps, agree on outlooks etc.
Personally speaking though I prefer the more old fashioned approach as does our lass or else it obviously wouldn’t work.
I’m not criticising anyone by the way it’s each time their own i just feel very uncomfortable knowing she was out working all hours whilst I was at home doing the washing, ironing etc.
Agreed about each to their own but I was just on about us both working full time and she being on more than me.

Would do my f***ing crust in looking after kids and the house all day every day.

I enjoy the occasional school run, but full time parent does not appeal at all. Not helped by my 4 and 8 year old going through their ‘fighting’ stage. I’d rather be working 7 days a week rather than at home some days.
:D That's why I do seven days a week me marra; keeps us all sane

Hidden gem of a thread this.

It's like Victorian Dad and the Modern Parents from the Viz have started posting.

It's class.

Cunning work out of the OP. He probably realised people are sick shit of this Covid19 carry on, they're full to the gills of various amounts of sauce, emotional & capable of talking lots of utter, utter shit.

I’m not that fussed As long as I get to do her from behind now & again

Back