Stay at home Dads

It's class.

Cunning work out of the OP. He probably realised people are sick shit of this Covid19 carry on, they're full to the gills of various amounts of sauce, emotional & capable of talking lots of utter, utter shit.
First time ive mined the smb properly since all that takeover bollocks and faith restored, especially herbals cleaning habits
I don’t think me and a career driven lass would work out. I understand what you’re saying in regards to family finances but I’d rather work round the clock (which I do a lot of the time) to make sure the missus has more time at home.

Some say a your woman eclipsing you professionally removes a man's worth, some might say those men had little worth in the first place.

Last edited:

Which I do. I don’t think you’d find many complaints from Mrs Jardine.
Women are in my opinion better at raising children and being the nurturer. The man works and everyone is happy. In an ideal world of course and I fully understand that it isn’t always possible.

I always use the analogy of a kid out for walk with parents, falls over and cuts their knee. The kid will always run to their mam. That’s just life it’s not sexist and as a bloke I’m comfortable with that.
That's a crock of shit. Evidence this afternoon

This is the thing. I'm sure I'd manage taking Mini-K to groups and stuff, but I can't see there being many other Dads there to have a bit craic with. Not that I'd ignore the Mams like, but I imagine conversation may run dry pretty quickly.
Not half as quick as their fannies would.😀

Back