Stay at home Dads

Programme on the other night about Actress Samantha Morton, who spoke of her husband stayng at home to raise the bairns. Silly mare, she should have had him at work whilst she gave up her career absolutely raking it in.....

Or that some blokes jump at the first chance not to work .

Only gadgie I know who talks about it is a lazy kernt and wishes his life away .

What about all the women jumping at the chance?

Last edited:

I have a mate with three daughters, all of whom have partners who "look after the kids". Or play on the Xbox and PS4 all day. Pisses him right off.

Last edited:
Our civilisation would not have SURVIVED if not for the daring and courage of ALPHA MALES such as Charlemagne, Pericles and Bob Stokoe.

These shinning beacons of Masculinity were man with big balls and big appetites . Could such an ALPHA be satisfied by the routine of house work and child care - NEVER .

It subverts the natural order of Manhood

Sorry to hear that marra. Sounds awful.

You have to admit their are a lot of households where the lad does what he's told (not saying items right the other way round either but surely a relationship is about compromise)? I hear lads at work say things when it comes to a lads weekend it an away gave "ill not be allowed" whereas their lass appears to do what she wants. Not the life I'd want but some lads seem happy to have their balls in her handbag if it keeps the peace

You have to admit their are a lot of households where the lad does what he's told (not saying items right the other way round either but surely a relationship is about compromise)? I hear lads at work say things when it comes to a lads weekend it an away gave "ill not be allowed" whereas their lass appears to do what she wants. Not the life I'd want but some lads seem happy to have their balls in her handbag if it keeps the peace

Aye that does sound shite. Can honestly say our lass has never been like that, and I've never been like that with her. Sounds to me like it's less a case of men with unreasonable lasses not being allowed and more a case they can't be arsed with her being in a one. And if that's the case they've only got themselves to blame.

Not sure how it ties in with the logical argument that if a woman earns loads more than a bloke that it should be him who drops his hours/stays at home once she's had her but time off.

Last edited:
Nothing class about it babies and toddlers are awfull soul destroying little bastards....be class form say 6 inwards where you can just do fun stuff on no wait that gets ruined cos they have to go to school

Back