Static Caravans

• Thread starter Deleted member 30053
  • Start date

I've had friends stay there and they've said it was absolutely disgusting some of the sights there. All the birds getting fully dolled up to get tanked in the club while little Chardonnay and Kaiden run riot. Then staggering out pissed up and fighting.

Don’t forget the nice little derelict pub at the entrance for that authentic scratter feel. Drove in, laughed and drove out haha.

Don’t forget the nice little derelict pub at the entrance for that authentic scratter feel. Drove in, laughed and drove out haha.

Some happy memories of the seagul, mind think it closed immediately after an underage bluey was shot in in.

There was a big slide just past it in the 80s, fell off the top n nearly met my maker aged 6.

I've had friends stay there and they've said it was absolutely disgusting some of the sights there. All the birds getting fully dolled up to get tanked in the club while little Chardonnay and Kaiden run riot. Then staggering out pissed up and fighting.
Tbf that could be any Haven/Park Resorts site, especially when they're full up with The Sun £9.50 folk

We went to Camber Sands in the "affluent South East" a few weeks ago and it was worse than Crimdon
Now sites like those are where the scratter image comes from. The people on those renting them out are possibly making some money or covering their spend. The owner occupied smaller sites are a different thing altogether.

Now sites like those are where the scratter image comes from. The people on those renting them out are possibly making some money or covering their spend. The owner occupied smaller sites are a different thing altogether.
Agree. Some of the caravans on that site were absolutely dropping to bits

Been looking at a few caravan parks and quite like Stanhope so potentially going to buy one there.

Any do’s and dont’s or advice to consider when buying one? We’ve sacked off that Heather View cos it seems like they have your eyes out there but some of the smaller parks are canny and close to the pubs.

Dont do it

Just been to Haven Lakeland on one of them coupon breaks.

Was a very nice site, pretty much brand new.

I hated haggerston castle. Entry requirements vest and tattoos. Been to a couple over Blackpool way that were average but this Lakeland one was brilliant. Berwicks probably the only other good one I've been to

Some happy memories of the seagul, mind think it closed immediately after an underage bluey was shot in in.

There was a big slide just past it in the 80s, fell off the top n nearly met my maker aged 6.

The Seagul was a favourite Friday lunch-time haunt of teachers from Hordon and Blackhall Comp. before it closed.

Back