Starfield

Wonder if this will be on game pass from day 1?
It'll be on day 1 for general release but it's available 5 days earlier for pre-orders.
It’ll be broken on release no doubt. Only dev you can buy from day 1 is FromSoftware.
Bethesda were going to release it much earlier than the original Nov 22 release date, until MS bought them and gave them however much time they needed to finish it and the head of Xbox game studios said: "I see bug counts and just by the numbers if it shipped today, Starfield would already have the fewest bugs of any Bethesda game ever shipped".

So hopefully there's nowt massively broken there and it's just some of the usual Bethesda janky bugs.

Last edited:
It'll be on day 1 for general release but it's available 5 days earlier for pre-orders.

Bethesda were going to release it much earlier than the original Nov 22 release date, until MS bought them and gave them however much time they needed to finish it and the head of Xbox game studios said: "I see bug counts and just by the numbers if it shipped today, Starfield would already have the fewest bugs of any Bethesda game ever shipped".

So hopefully there's nowt massively broken there and it's just some of the usual Bethesda janky bugs.
Microsoft also can’t afford another fiasco like redfall so will make sure this is in good order before release.

Microsoft also can’t afford another fiasco like redfall so will make sure this is in good order before release.
It's a whole different scale for Starfield though. It has to be amazing to get the praise. If their biggest 1st party title only comes out as an 8 or maybe even a 9 it will be a bit of a fail for them. Saying that if it sells well they will take that. It will make a fortune off pre orders regardless.

This game being exclusive to Xbox/PC was the only reason I bought a series X over a PS5. Can't be arsed to get a gaming pc set up as I'm fundamentally a lazy man with limited time so this was the tipping factor. Plus Xbox has games pass that I get for free through my internet subscription so was a no brainer for me

Will have to buy one then 👌

Loved Skyrim and RPG’s in general but at that age of whether I would have time or actually enjoy long games like this anymore 🥴
There's a 1TB version of the Series S out in September, so the older version should be really cheap.

Really looking forward to this, I love Bethesda RPG games and have done so ever since Morrowind.

I'm debating adding another SSD to my machine for this, and hopefully my trusty 2080 (my machine is 3 years old) can withstand it.

I'm away working when it is released so also debating preordering the early access editions to play it earlier.

Last edited:
Will have to buy one then 👌

Loved Skyrim and RPG’s in general but at that age of whether I would have time or actually enjoy long games like this anymore 🥴
The good thing is though, it's a single player so you won't feel left behind when having to compete with others. Just pick up and play as and when with a nice cigar and a whiskey.

Back