Starfield

When it was first released I'd never been so disapointed in a game, but to be fair since all the updates it is much better now, and I enjoy playing it.
Mate there's no way a triple A studio should be releasing a game in that state. Oh and they added vital items to the in-game shop after they promised not to.

Haven't played Cyberpunk 2077 but CDPR deserve similar backlash.

I miss the days you could buy a game and play it day 1 without a game breaking bugs or a huge patch to fix it.

That's what they say. Bet it's rammed with micro transactions.

The only real money they’ve made is from constantly re-releasing Skyrim.

Instead of cracking on with the next Elder Scrolls they’ve wasted time and goodwill monetising modded content, ripping people off with Fallout 76 now creating a rip-off of Elite Dangerous.

No doubt they’ll pack in a few transactions to claw back some money for all the time and effort they’ve wasted the last ten years.

No shame in that, No Man's Sky is a great game these days.

Saying that, no man's Sky is probably only a couple of significant updates away from being close to what Starfield seems to be aiming for

I've loved it like, but am getting a bit sick of constantly having to restart for these expeditions only to delete them.

Used to have serious issues with saves becoming useless after a few updates anarl. My oldest useable save is only about 200-300 hours but I must've played four times that at least

Back