Star Wars : Episode 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premier was last night.

I don't buy this tweet at all:

#StarWars #TheRiseOfSky walker...OH MY GOD! I am absolutely blown away! I’ve never been so satisfied by a film. This is the end of an era and a franchise that has defined my life and this did it justice in a way I didn’t imagine it could. You WILL cry.... pic.twitter.com/Jfx5bzdZOO

— Jenna Bûche de Noël (@JennaBusch) December 17, 2019
The lass claims to be a geek but can't set up a working link to her Legion of Leia website/page:

<< Sorry, I need a wp-config-sample.php file to work from. Please re-upload this file to your WordPress installation. >>

I remember the last jedi getting amazing reviews before it was released. As such I'm going to wait and see what the fans say before deciding to go and see it, but if the leaks are true I don't think its going to be very good.
I'll go with the bairn I've Christmas regardless tbh.

I remember the last jedi getting amazing reviews before it was released. As such I'm going to wait and see what the fans say before deciding to go and see it, but if the leaks are true I don't think its going to be very good.
The leaked plot sounds awful.

Although to be fair hes just making the best of the bad job he was left with previous.

My god was that film awful.

Premier was last night.

I don't buy this tweet at all:

#StarWars #TheRiseOfSkywalker...OH MY GOD! I am absolutely blown away! I’ve never been so satisfied by a film. This is the end of an era and a franchise that has defined my life and this did it justice in a way I didn’t imagine it could. You WILL cry.... pic.twitter.com/Jfx5bzdZOO

— Jenna Bûche de Noël (@JennaBusch) December 17, 2019
I remember some tart saying in a review you'll cry when a POC gets her moment in the last un - I assumed she meant the bomber? I was just beside mesell with how shit the bombers were.

Tickets for the 8pm showing on Thursday anyway - could I fuck be arsed with the midnight showing after the last shit show.

I remember some tart saying in a review you'll cry when a POC gets her moment in the last un - I assumed she meant the bomber? I was just beside mesell with how shit the bombers were.

Tickets for the 8pm showing on Thursday anyway - could I fuck be arsed with the midnight showing after the last shit show.
I bet your fuming by late Thursday night, can't wait to hear your review. I still chuckle after reading your last visit to the cinema to watch starwars.

We'll probably do new year's eve. No rush, I'm capable of avoiding spoilers.
Is that the bird that Kamakaze'd the ship? That should have been Leia going out like a badass. Who gives a shit about the new lass? May aswell have made her Lando.

Last edited:
Shock...

"The emotional highs are spectacular, and there are a lot of payoffs (some earned, some not). But some choices feel like an unnecessary course-correct from The Last Jedi and some just plain don't make sense," said Laura Prudom of IGN.

The Last Jedi's obviously served to derail the whole trilogy hasn't it. Wouldn't you have thought that someone somewhere might have thought it a good idea to let somebody write the whole trilogy together, instead of letting some absolute tit with no affinity to the franchise run wild with the middle instalment. :rolleyes:

I think they should have let Abrams remake the second half of The Last Jedi starting from the moment Leia got blasted into space and that could have been her death. They could have used it as part of Ren's character development after his wingmen delivered the fatal blow.

Shock...

"The emotional highs are spectacular, and there are a lot of payoffs (some earned, some not). But some choices feel like an unnecessary course-correct from The Last Jedi and some just plain don't make sense," said Laura Prudom of IGN.

The Last Jedi's obviously served to derail the whole trilogy hasn't it. Wouldn't you have thought that someone somewhere might have thought it a good idea to let somebody write the whole trilogy together, instead of letting some absolute tit with no affinity to the franchise run wild with the middle instalment. :rolleyes:

I think they should have let Abrams remake the second half of The Last Jedi starting from the moment Leia got blasted into space and that could have been her death. They could have used it as part of Ren's character development after his wingmen delivered the fatal blow.

That's been the problem. The Force Awakens, whilst a rip off of the original Star Wars basically set up the plot for the next two. That knacker Johnson did away with all that in the last jedi meaning this third one hasn't got much to build on.

At least Lucas had a story he wanted to tell. Disney seem to be making it up as they go.

Interesting that Lucas was nowhere to be seen at the premier the other night. I bet he regrets selling it to Mickey Mouse now.

That's been the problem. The Force Awakens, whilst a rip off of the original Star Wars basically set up the plot for the next two. That knacker Johnson did away with all that in the last jedi meaning this third one hasn't got much to build on.

At least Lucas had a story he wanted to tell. Disney seem to be making it up as they go.

Interesting that Lucas was nowhere to be seen at the premier the other night. I bet he regrets selling it to Mickey Mouse now.
Without a doubt. I'd love to know what Lucas's original story treatment was that Disney scrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back