Star Wars : Episode 9

Life is too short, I've already wasted enough time with the lad who was making no sense saying I only watched one film.

I think you were trying to post a witty comment and make yourself out to be a funny lad trying to say I was the one making no sense? When that was simply not the case.

Life is too short, I've already wasted enough time with the lad who was making no sense saying I only watched one film.

I think you were trying to post a witty comment and make yourself out to be a funny lad trying to say I was the one making no sense? When that was simply not the case.
oh, ok then!

I must say I do like being referred to as a lad. Makes me feel young again.

The irony of course is that you were trying to be funny but didn't get the bite you wanted.

I still maintain in the time since the release of the Last Jedi you must have watched a worse film. Unless of course you have only watched the one.

The irony of course is that you were trying to be funny but didn't get the bite you wanted.

I still maintain in the time since the release of the Last Jedi you must have watched a worse film. Unless of course you have only watched the one.
I have, Mother!, now there's a cack fillum.

Not a chance :)

The contrast between how excited I was for the release of episode 8 to episode 9 now is unbelievable.
This thread has just reminded me its out in a matter of weeks and im still thinking I’ll wait until its on now tv or Netflix. Last Jedi completely sapped me of all enthusiasm for the series.

The contrast between how excited I was for the release of episode 8 to episode 9 now is unbelievable.
This thread has just reminded me its out in a matter of weeks and im still thinking I’ll wait until its on now tv or Netflix. Last Jedi completely sapped me of all enthusiasm for the series.
from your point of view, you may be in luck... suspect it will never make it on to terrestrial telly, certainly not netflix - disney will use it as a cash cow for disney+.

Now JJ is back, i'm looking forward to it but if it had been Rian Johnson on the other hand.....

The Manadlorian is spot on and Disney should stick tv series after EP9!

Premier was last night.

I don't buy this tweet at all:

#StarWars #TheRiseOfSkywalker...OH MY GOD! I am absolutely blown away! I’ve never been so satisfied by a film. This is the end of an era and a franchise that has defined my life and this did it justice in a way I didn’t imagine it could. You WILL cry.... pic.twitter.com/Jfx5bzdZOO

— Jenna Bûche de Noël (@JennaBusch) December 17, 2019

I remember the last jedi getting amazing reviews before it was released. As such I'm going to wait and see what the fans say before deciding to go and see it, but if the leaks are true I don't think its going to be very good.

Back