Star Wars : Episode 9

where's the line between a 'big jump' and 'superman flying'?
It wasn't superman style flying, it was simple 'every action has an equal and opposite reaction' physics.

Why don't you try pulling a massive spaceship towards you when you're not properly grounded and you see what happens.

So I havent watched just one film then?

You are all over the shop here mind.
No. In my original comment, based on your statement that it was the worst film you had seen, I stated you must have only watched one film. Because there have been worse films so for you to state this was the worst means you must have only watched it and no others.

No. In my original comment, based on your statement that it was the worst film you had seen, I stated you must have only watched one film. Because there have been worse films so for you to state this was the worst means you must have only watched it and no others.
you're wasting time & energy here...

You are still making no sense whatsoever,

lets say I watched 5 films (its much more) how on earth do you say I must have only watched one film to say Last Jedi was the worst?
you're wasting time & energy here...

He's wasting my time, thats for sure.

Last edited:

Back